Miami will not win a Super Bowl until... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami will not win a Super Bowl until...

Kebo

I'm your huckleberry
Club Member
Reaction score
It is all about the offense. We have to have the right players and coaches. I am very skeptical. Hope to see a big improvement this year.

The coaching on offense is the biggest question mark for me, followed by the RBs.
I've only started 2 threads since I've been here, one of them was my pounding the table with my shoe post for Mike Mcdaniel, who along with Greg Roman is my favorite OC. We couldn't get him, but Flo chose continuity and experience over young and innovative. Studs and Godsey have worked with a large variety of offensive minds over the years, here's hoping they mesh the concepts and with each other. But it is a concern.

I've only started 2 threads since I've been here, one of them was my pounding the table with my shoe post for Mike Mcdaniel, who along with Greg Roman is my favorite OC. We couldn't get him, but Flo chose continuity and experience over young and innovative. Studs and Godsey have worked with a large variety of offensive minds over the years, here's hoping they mesh the concepts and with each other. But it is a concern.
It's only a concern until it's a concern.

Let it play out.

Back
Top Bottom