Miami will not win a Super Bowl until... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami will not win a Super Bowl until...

Until they figure out and stick with an offensive scheme, the constant change will limit the outcome.

When we can stop everyone from gashing us in the run game.

When we can get consistent pressure to force QUICK throws into the ball hungry secondary.

When we don't get outclassed in any games.

It literally all depends if Tua is our guy or not. If Tua doesn't progress then I fully expect us to be very aggressive to get either Watson, Wilson or Rodgers.

It is all about the offense. We have to have the right players and coaches. I am very skeptical. Hope to see a big improvement this year.

Just curious. . . Why are you skeptical? OCs? They concern me too. Progress of last year's rookies. We all know not all of them will show great improvement. Scars from being a long-term Fin fan?

Our offense was not good last year. I like the Fuller and Waddle additions. I think they can make a big difference. I am not sold on the offensive coaches.
I love Flores. His specialty is defense. I don’t think we will ever have a problem on that side of the ball as long as Flores is here. What Flores has to do to take the next step is find the right offensive coach.
I am not sure we have that guy yet. Flores has to find his “Robin” or “Tonto”. I don’t see Flores ever being a great offensive mind. Hopefully we get there.

Back
Top Bottom