Miami will not win a Super Bowl until... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami will not win a Super Bowl until...

I just want us to dominate like we used to.
This year will say a lot.

Miami competed last year with a bottom third wide receiver room, three rookies on the offensive line and a rookie quarterback coming off a hip injury.

On paper, I think this receiver unit along with the tight ends, is top third in the league. The offensive line should be better with Eichenberg and Skura. Tua should be significantly better.

From this vantage point, far more positives than negatives.

Having two offensive coordinators is completely dysfunctional and I don't see how that doesn't worry more fans. One of the things I could not stand about Gase is his complete ignorance and concern for the defensive side of the game. I am not calling Flores out for that, I do believe at the minimum that he gives attention to the whole team and expresses concern for both sides of the ball. I do like Flores, BUT. Flores has painted himself a pragmatic leader - best players play, team first, make hard decisions fast, etc. etc. Then you need to pick an OC and it's a committee approach? that's just weak to me. That's a punt. And the lack of consistent playbook/leadership on the offensive side of the ball is concerning. Despite the good draft and playmakers we added, I think OC by committee is a mistake.

Until we pull out a tape of 1972 or 1973. My family had season tickets so I'm thrilled to maintain all the memories and mental images. I don't need the tapes.

Bill Parcells said it best, "Do you know how hard it is to win the Super Bowl?" We're in a bizarre era in which Tom Brady and Bob Baffert can show up to the ultimate test with just about anybody alongside. For the remainder including the Miami Dolphins and Miami Hurriances the Parcells truism applies. I don't expect to see another Super Bowl victory or national championship in my lifetime. Well, maybe if USC finds another Pete Carroll type.

Super Bowls are won by the top handful of quarterbacks. Exceptions can go away and are increasingly lesser and irrelevant given the rules changes and coddling of the passing game. Once we have an unquestionable Top 5 quarterback who is young and healthy with plenty of seasons remaining, then I'll pay a bit of attention to Super Bowl talk. In a chess piece world February is for Valentines not rings.
given your post dooger, did you advocate for taking a qb when we had the third pick . just curious. peace

Defense wins championships. Seems to me that Brady just won his 23rd super bowl with a dominant defense and efficient offense.

That being said, I think our offense is going to be great this year.
that was by design as belichick was starving brady's offense and feeding his defense because he wanted to claim he was the reason the pats won 6 sb's

When we find true qb,rb and oline become better. Also defense..other than that who know? They got chance dolphins in 2 yr.

Until the team brass wises up and grabs a big time rb.

Until Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes retire.

Until Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes retire.
I don't want those guys to retire, I want to beat them on our way to a Super Bowl!

To be the best you have to beat the best...

Miami will not win a Super Bowl until...​

Februar 13 2022

well **** i logged on to the thread to say the same damn thing

jimmy fallon lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Back
Top Bottom