Miami will not win a Super Bowl until... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami will not win a Super Bowl until...

It is all about the offense. We have to have the right players and coaches. I am very skeptical. Hope to see a big improvement this year.
Miami won 10 games last season with its best points differential since 2002, its most points scored since 1986 and a defense that tied for fifth in fewest points allowed. Despite an uneven rookie season, the arrival of quarterback Tua Tagovailoa brought excitement and promise in a way not felt since Dan Marino.

Cheer up things have been worse... much much worse

Miami will not win a Super Bowl until..........we find Snow flake.

No snow flake, no superbowl
I may be wrong, but I have a feeling it was Ray Finkle, he's always had it in for Dan, and I would also investigate a police Chief by the name of Lt Einhorn she knows something...Just trying to do my duty as a good Citizen and Dolphins fan.

I just want us to dominate like we used to.
We all do. However, we have added some nice pieces so let's see how our team looks first before writing them off. Am I saying we are going to win the Super Bowl this year? Nope. Not going there because I don't know one way or the other. A lot of things go into that with teams staying healthy, being a big factor to me. Our team believes now that it's his second year, Tua will take the step in his development, and as Digital said, the clock is ticking. Yes, it is ticking, but that doesn't mean we are close to a finished product. We have a long way to go and don't think Grier is finished adding players yet. Also, coaches and players need to learn the offensive our new co-coordinators will run and build team chemistry. That takes time. My hope is, we build momentum as the season wears on, begin to peak as we reach the playoffs, and then ride that big ole wave on to the Super Bowl.

Last edited:
It is all about the offense. We have to have the right players and coaches. I am very skeptical. Hope to see a big improvement this year.

it's pretty simple but hard to accomplish..
1. have mismatches at the skill positions (we do now with waddle, fuller, gesicki, parker, williams and our new TE i hope)
2. Give your QB time to go to his 2nd or 3rd read. (not sure we have that yet)
3. be able to convert 3rd and 3 RUNNING the ball (not sure we have that either)
4. play great 3rd down defense and limit explosive plays.. (we had that most of the year but that last game against the bills with the playoffs on the line we couldn't stop their 2nd string . hopefully just one of those days type game where nothing goes right)
everything seems to be trending the right way..

Until they win a playoff game.

I am now dumber for opening this thread

Back
Top Bottom