2a. darius butler, cb
2b. duke robinson, og
3. louis murphy, wr
4. jasper brinkley, lb
5. samie lee hill, dt
7a. stryker sulak, de
7b. dominique johnson, cb
7c. john phillips, te

I like your 2b through 5 a lot in terms of the value and the position. With that said, Michael Johnson has a chance to be on the board at our 1st and possibly our 2a picks. He is a far better prospect at this point than Clint Sintim (who I do like a lot). As for our 2a, I could definitely see Butler as an option, and a good one, but if Louis Murphy isn't in the plans, Hakeem Nicks could very easily slide to that pick and be chosen. I am in agreement with the the positions you chose at the respective picks but I don't see the value in selecting Sintim at 1.

agree...i just happen to like sintim a lot...johnson would be a big risk but if it pans out, wow...i wouldnt mind the risk if BP is willing to take it...nicks at 2a would be a coup but i just dont see him lasting that long

Darius Bulter will not be available in the 2nd round, we would be lucky if he was available with our 1st round pick.

Last year we were dead silent in free agency in terms of OT when we took Jake Long in the 1st. This year we've been dead silent in free agency in terms of wide receivers. We added Cameron Wake, Gibril Wilson, Tearrius George, Jake Grove and Eric Green. What logically follows at #25?

Back
Top Bottom