miami's 2002 season highlights | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

miami's 2002 season highlights

corona683

Active Roster
Reaction score
are now on nfl.com. Half of it features Ricky's incredible season, then it goes on about Mcmichael, and finishes with the d-fense..
They also said that miami's ready to go all the way this season.. Pretty Cool:cool:

Nice! I watched the Bengals highlights just for fun (since they didn't have any highlights last season) and they even made THEM look good!

My brother supports Cinn. Begals for last 10 years. It is been hard on him, lol. We agreed that Bengals made a big mistake drafting Palmer, they should draft Leftwich... what you all thinks?

Love the highlights. Although it pisses me off because we were/are the best team in the AFC and we watched the post season at home.

Bengals? Palmer was an okay choice. My thoughts were that in such a QB rich draft, they could have traded down and picked up a few more high quality players and then still ended up with a starting QB. That's what I would have done. They have a lot of needs.

I think they made a mistake drafting period. Who ever the bengals drafted is gonna suck. The bengals define the word suck.!

No seriously I think the problem lies within the organization but maybe all will change with marvin lewis. I mean they're last two first rounders weren't busts so that has to mean something.

Is that the NFL Films thing they start showing later in the summers on ESPN in the afternoon and midnights? If so, when do they come out on tape?

Back
Top Bottom