Miami's 7th Floor Crew rap | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami's 7th Floor Crew rap

papafin said:
That's the word. The thing is that I'd never post something like that b/c it's impossible to prove, but these chicks like LSUAINT come running smack and need to be shown how ridiculous their drivel sounds.

Oh, you showed me. :rolleyes:

Everyone knows Miami is full of thugs. cough Willie Williams cough Don't hide it. You should embrace it.

What was the score of the GT vs Miami game? I forgot. :rofl3: :lol:

LSUSAINT said:
Oh, you showed me. :rolleyes:

Everyone knows Miami is full of thugs. cough Willie Williams cough Don't hide it. You should embrace it.

What was the score of the GT vs Miami game? I forgot. :rofl3: :lol:
It was a 14-10 loss at home, a bad one...but nowhere near the monumental choke of being up 21-0 at home and losing against one of the worst teams in the SEC this year

CirclingWagons said:
It was a 14-10 loss at home, a bad one...but nowhere near the monumental choke of being up 21-0 at home and losing against one of the worst teams in the SEC this year

I still rather be a monumental choke team in OT with one loss then a two loss team. :rofl3:

I won't even mention the hurricane or that we were playing on a Monday night. :confused:

LSUSAINT said:
I still rather be a monumental choke team in OT with one loss then a two loss team. :rofl3:

I won't even mention the hurricane or that we were playing on a Monday night. :confused:

you're a sad, sad man if you use that excuse.
Yeah, that Hurricane was too much for LSU to handle...forget the fact THAT THEY WERE UP 21-0 AT HOME AGAINST A BAD FOOTBALL TEAM.

Id take LSU over Miami right now because of the simple reason that they have good coaching. SEC is the best division in College Football and theyve only lost one game. I hope Texas or USC chokes so that a team from the SEC can finally prove to these bcs reetards that a team from the SEC is better than one of these piece of crap big twelve or Pac-10 teams. USC plays a bunch of scrubs and so does Texas.

What was the score of the GT vs Miami game? I forgot.

Classic example of why you don't post bullshizzle on a message board. :lol:

Looks like UM and L$U get identical results for their seasons. Peach, here we come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinFan90
but back to my original post, can you be suspended for that?

see, one might think that, but thanks to a ruling by a georgia judge, that may not be the case. ya see, this player houston for georgia tech got arrested for a felony for conspiracy to distribute marijuan on gatech's campus, and coach chan gailey suspended him. however, the judge said that a player on the team is a student of the university first, and if EVERY student isn't suspended for a similar crime, then a player on the team shouldn't be suspended. so houston is being reinstated to the team, and will play against miami tomorrow night. so unless miami suspends EVERY student who makes a crude rap song, they can't suspend a player

this should change a lot of things in college sports
Its free speech point blank, it has nothing to do with that GT players marijuana arrest. He was arrested and charged with a felony count. These students exercised their free speech, they did nothing illegal, nor is it against university policy to make a rap song. Anyone that talks about suspensions or reprimand should go take a political science class.

260486-1.jpeg

What's your name? T-Good. Whatcha do? I'm a plumber. How ya do? I lay the pipe for that *** to make it down.

BTW, I usually dislike 98% of the new rap that comes out, I used to like Snoop and Dre but ever since then I haven't liked hardly any of this new 50cent, DMX, Puff Daddy, Ludicris, bull**** stuff that is coming out. but I thought this song was excellent and wouldn't be surprised to see a 7th Floor Crew cd in stores... of course I like everyone else will just download it but some idiots buy them i guess.

Back
Top Bottom