Miami's Dynamic Duo | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami's Dynamic Duo

The reason for souring on X had nothing to do with his skillset but how he handled himself and his contract negotiations with Miami. Period. I don't think anyone thinks he went about that the right way whether he "deserved" more money or not.

That said, water under the bridge this year and we'll most likely be revisiting it again every single year with him. Hopefully he can hit whatever incentive marks they made for him for a full contract rewrite and Byron takes a restructure.
There were a lot of people saying his skills would decline at his age, he was injured too much and he wasn’t fast enough. I mean, u know most of it was anger toward the handling of the situation but it got silly when some experts just knew he would lie down after getting paid. But yeah, I’m just enjoying having him in Miami still. He’ll be up in the Honor Roll before it’s all over.
Can't imagine that deal is still on the table.

I don't know if Tom Brady or Drew Brees ever had a four-game stretch where they completed 78 percent of their passes. And both of them played behind talented offensive lines.
ah I just meant that Ross likely was the cause of the whole thing.

There were a lot of people saying his skills would decline at his age, he was injured too much and he wasn’t fast enough. I mean, u know most of it was anger toward the handling of the situation but it got silly when some experts just knew he would lie down after getting paid. But yeah, I’m just enjoying having him in Miami still. He’ll be up in the Honor Roll before it’s all over.

ah I just meant that Ross likely was the cause of the whole thing.
Yep. I agree.

Howard and Holland. Butch and Sundance 2.0

That math or the way it is written just doesn’t seem right to me. He to implies that they played 93 coverage snaps together which is nearly impossible. You can’t “combine” the numbers unless they were on the field at separate times.

It is more likely they played an average of roughly 45 coverage snaps and allowed zero completions which in itself still very impressive without fudging the math.

Speaking of great duos, or in this case potentially great duos... Waddle and Parker. If Parker could stay healthy this is Duper/Clayton level talent. Not saying there are better or even as good, Waddle is only a rookie and Parker we know pretty much will not stay healthy but potential wise... they are big time.

Back
Top Bottom