Miami's Main Competition for #1 Overall Pick | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami's Main Competition for #1 Overall Pick

Considering Miami's draft capital, there is no team that could outbid the Dolphins for #1 overall. Unless its the Jets sitting at #1, Miami will deal for #1 overall pick if the team is willing to trade down.
Unless it's a team that needs a QB and refuses to trade the #1 overall pick.

Miami,jets, nyg and redskins are going won less than 4 games his yr.

Of course!

Opposed to Pennsylvanian rightie.

But wait -- we're talkin' Samoan Hawaiian!

What you smokin?
The best NFL QBs to come out of Alabama are... I'll wait while you Google the answer... I had to. Jeff Rutledge and Richard Todd. Maybe Tua will be the very first to actually be good. I hope the Dolphins take him because the odds are he won't... No one cares about his heritage.

The best NFL QBs to come out of Alabama are... I'll wait while you Google the answer... I had to. Jeff Rutledge and Richard Todd. Maybe Tua will be the very first to actually be good. I hope the Dolphins take him because the odds are he won't... No one cares about his heritage.
name the best qbs to come out of Texas tech and Clemson before Watson and mahomes. How about naming all the greats that came out of Michigan before and after tom Brady. Try harder than helmet scouting

name the best qbs to come out of Texas tech and Clemson before Watson and mahomes. How about naming all the greats that came out of Michigan before and after tom Brady. Try harder than helmet scouting
Yeah, go with that...

How about the left-handed angle? Steve Young and Stabler were great. Boomer and Vick were good. Then who?

I WANT you to draft Tua. The Bills and Jets do too. That would mean several more years of futility!

Yeah, go with that...

How about the left-handed angle? Steve Young and Stabler were great. Boomer and Vick were good. Then who?

I WANT you to draft Tua. The Bills and Jets do too. That would mean several more years of futility!

Your trolling needs work.

Tiffany born in 1981 comes to a fan forum to talk junk about a kid that was born in 97.. pretty sad times

Back
Top Bottom