Miami's Official Site Needs Upgrade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami's Official Site Needs Upgrade

TRUDOLFAN54

PHINZ4LIFE!!!!
Reaction score
MIAMI DOLPHINS.COM SITE NEEDS TO BE UPGRADED JUST SEEMS EVERY TEAM HAS A COOL SITE OURS JUST SEEMS KINDA LAME OR IS IT JUST ME. :confused:

Obviosuly this is out of the question...but it would be in the best intrest of the team and us.

Who thinks the Dolphins should fund FinHeaven and give AJ and co w/e they need to make this site great? This site is 1000x better then the "official"

Jimi said:
Obviosuly this is out of the question...but it would be in the best intrest of the team and us.

Who thinks the Dolphins should fund FinHeaven and give AJ and co w/e they need to make this site great? This site is 1000x better then the "official"
'

yup

Most of the official team sites are the same...

Overlaoded with JavaScript, ads, flash and images...and all of them load TERRIBLY slow. Believe me...our site is far from the worst.

I rarely go to the official site...unless there is an interview or a presser. You'll find much more indepth and objective (most of the time) coverage of the Phins right here

Team sites are basically advertisments for the team...they put a positive spin on everything and are rarely objective...everything you read on an "official" team site is usually positive...and sometimes that is wrong but, if you were writing about your employer would you be negative?

i'm new to finheaven but i got to say this site is awesome I don't who put it together but it's probably the best fan site i've ever been on every fan here seems passionate and thats great even if we argue it's all good

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
MIAMI DOLPHINS.COM SITE NEEDS TO BE UPGRADED JUST SEEMS EVERY TEAM HAS A COOL SITE OURS JUST SEEMS KINDA LAME OR IS IT JUST ME. :confused:

You're 100% right, their site sucks @ss. It's pathetic, really.

I don't understand why, since it obviously isn't as hard to have good web design now as it was say, 10 years ago.

I hope they upgrade soon. Aside from ugly, it's a horror show to navigate there.

I think this site is much better than the official site. The bashing seems to get out of hand at times, and i'm not sure if its the "passion" of the fans, or just the BS of some.

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
i agree with this

I agree, the official site blows...it has looked the same for soooo long. Def. time for a change

I know I'm not the only one who comes to this site first for breaking news, detailed discussions and dialog.

Although I do not post a lot like the rest of you, I truly appreciate the insight and hard work from all of you who makes this site awesome.

To the Fans, your the ones who make this site rock. With out you, there would be no site. Keep it up and let' all enjoy one of the best D@m! Sites on the Net. :)

Jimi said:

I'd like to second this!

I must say that it is absolutely imperative to this site that I get a nice vacation home in the Miami area, lifetime passes to both home and away games, and lifetime use of Wayne's private jet.

:couch:

I wrote a letter to them asking what theyre problem was reporting about cheerlieading squad practive without mentioning the surtain trade.

dolfan59 said:
I think this site is much better than the official site. The bashing seems to get out of hand at times, and i'm not sure if its the "passion" of the fans, or just the BS of some.

I used to post quite a bit on the Dolphins endzone. The moderators closed it down, though, because of the profanity

les dauphins said:
i'm new to finheaven but i got to say this site is awesome I don't who put it together but it's probably the best fan site i've ever been on every fan here seems passionate and thats great even if we argue it's all good

Yea. The last time I saw the Jills site it was just ads and crap. Of course what did I expect from them?

Back
Top Bottom