Miami's Practice Jerseys, Where to get them | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami's Practice Jerseys, Where to get them

Zildjianz

Active Roster
Reaction score
I have looked all over Nike's website, and other places to no avail.
Any of you know where to get those Nike Miami practice jerseys?

They are sweet! Will monitor this thread hope someone comes up with an answer.

I have looked all over Nike's website, and other places to no avail.
Any of you know where to get those Nike Miami practice jerseys?

They sometimes have them in the team store in Davie, they hold auctions for game worn during the season and during Miami Dolphin events they do a garage sale where you can buy them.

They just had a garage sale and didn't offer any. If your talking about his years than they wont be for sale or auction. I'm hoping they sell last years 2012 nike practice jerseys being we don't use them anymore because of the new number fonts. I really want to get a Red Tannehill (which will probably cost me 500-600$) and a Moore, Devlin. And a few Aqua and White ones as well. The average player practice jerseys will run anywhere from 50$-100$ on secondary market. If they come from phins garage sale they will cost 20$ tops. Just keep an eye out. I'll do the same for you guys. I just score an aqua tannehill gamer from 2012 and the color aqua was the best color aqua I've seen us wear in 20 years. No clue why we didn't keep that color. It was perfect mixture of green and blue, nike did an awesome job. Now we just look like the Panthers alternates.

Back
Top Bottom