Miami'S starting Roster in 2006 | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami'S starting Roster in 2006

havanahec said:
We dont know that for sure. If in free agency he address most of the teams problems there is no reason why they shouldnt make a move for a franchise Q.B. like Lienart.

i believe taht woudl be the case as belly di dthe same in NE. so expect something of this nature dudes. especially wiht some young guys in FA like peterson, hope, chavous, bentley, hutchingson, W. allen.

Forget Kitna. We will be doomed to another season like this one. Miami needs to go for Rivers or Brees, if they become available. If Linehan stays, Gus will stay. If Linehan goes, then Miami may decide to let Gus go and grab someone like a Kitna. Please don't suggest Harrington. Harrington is a turd. Let's see what Sage does this Sunday. He may finally develop into something.

On a different note, Miami DEFINITELY needs a linebacker from the draft. Crowder's knees are not shot. He will be good for years to come as long as he isn't overworked. How quickly people forget how he manhandled Curtis Martin at the goaline this year on 4th down. Zach is getting old. Only a few years left from him. Seau is gone next year. Miami MUST get a young LB from the draft.

I am hesitant to endorse picking a CB with the first pick. Sometimes those guys work out well. But other times they are a major BUST. Miami may be able to get a solid CB with their second pick. But no matter how they do it, they need to get a CB and a LB in the draft.

mcteems said:
Forget Kitna. We will be doomed to another season like this one. Miami needs to go for Rivers or Brees, if they become available. If Linehan stays, Gus will stay. If Linehan goes, then Miami may decide to let Gus go and grab someone like a Kitna. Please don't suggest Harrington. Harrington is a turd. Let's see what Sage does this Sunday. He may finally develop into something.

On a different note, Miami DEFINITELY needs a linebacker from the draft. Crowder's knees are not shot. He will be good for years to come as long as he isn't overworked. How quickly people forget how he manhandled Curtis Martin at the goaline this year on 4th down. Zach is getting old. Only a few years left from him. Seau is gone next year. Miami MUST get a young LB from the draft.

I am hesitant to endorse picking a CB with the first pick. Sometimes those guys work out well. But other times they are a major BUST. Miami may be able to get a solid CB with their second pick. But no matter how they do it, they need to get a CB and a LB in the draft.

Crowder will pan out id like greenway or HAwk

SweepeR said:
i believe taht woudl be the case as belly di dthe same in NE. so expect something of this nature dudes. especially wiht some young guys in FA like peterson, hope, chavous, bentley, hutchingson, W. allen.

i do not think Lecharles will be a phin

nolefin said:
i love wayne and peterson but they will not let them go, they will be tagged

I can't see the Colts tagging Wayne. Peterson though I think will be tagged. On your list you have one too many free agents. We do have alot of cap space but Wayne will require a close to league max (which I dont think he's worth) and same goes for Peterson. Will Allen and Adam Archuleta also require larege contracts and Lewis will probably be around 2-3 million. I think there are going to be less big name free agents and more draft picks. He will sign guys for value not just their names. But that is just my take. Example of Kitna would be good for that.

PhinsPhan said:
I can't see the Colts tagging Wayne. Peterson though I think will be tagged. On your list you have one too many free agents. We do have alot of cap space but Wayne will require a close to league max (which I dont think he's worth) and same goes for Peterson. Will Allen and Adam Archuleta also require larege contracts and Lewis will probably be around 2-3 million. I think there are going to be less big name free agents and more draft picks. He will sign guys for value not just their names. But that is just my take. Example of Kitna would be good for that.

Wayne will be a Phin, even Saban said the recievers are just average soo i guess he will be getting a bluechip in offseason

ill be watching USC/ fresno state only for bush, jarrett, and lienart.

i want a proven winner that played hard teams and not players that played in a weak conference against crappy teams where they can their stats blown up and play sub par players.

death7star said:
ill be watching USC/ fresno state only for bush, jarrett, and lienart.

i want a proven winner that played hard teams and not players that played in a weak conference against crappy teams where they can their stats blown up and play sub par players.

watch Fresno St product Qb PAul Pinegar

i heard the other day on fox that wayne will be resigned.i don't know how but they always seem to fig something out!

There's no way we get all those FA's. In Madden, sure, but in real life very doubtful.

Steve Hutchinson is easily one of the top 3 guards in the NFL and if he decides to leave Seattle will probably want to be paid like one.

The same goes for Juilian.

Reggie Wayne, I think could be a possibility but I'm sure there will be a lot of teams bidding as well. I'd love to get him.

I can see us getting 1 or 2 of them but not all you listed. These all are potential All-Pro players and I don't see us landing all of them.

Ottoevans said:
Joey Harrington

Brown,
Ricky

Owens
Chambers
Welker

McDougle
James
Mkinny
Carey
Winston (2nd round cause of injuries

DL the same

LB
Thomas
Crowder
Spragan

cd
Madison
Jimmy Williams
Poole

fs
Daniels

ss
Bell

PLease no Joey Harrington, I still think Rivers is our man.

Back
Top Bottom