Miami'S starting Roster in 2006 | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami'S starting Roster in 2006

dominizzo said:
i like the list except No Jurevicius no Washington and no witherspoon, instead id get JUlian peterson and WR Reggie Wayne no Azumah no Tank Sculters and bell will be ok

The rest will be good and fit under our cap Damione Lewis is a mimai man soo i see that List being potential

QB- JOn Kitna
QB- Paul Pinegar (1 year to groom) impressing me might move up in draft
QB- Cleo Lemon

HB- Ronnie BRown
HB- Ricky williams
HB- Travis Minor
FB- Sammy Morris
FB- Darian BArnes

WR- Reggie Wayne
WR- Chris Chambers
WR- Wes Welker
WR- Mike Hass ( 3rd Rounder)
TE- Randy Mcmichael
Te- Lorenzo Diamond

T- Rex HAdnot
T- vernon CArey
C- Seth mckinney
G- Jeno james
G Steve Hutchinson

DE- JAson Taylor/ Vonnie Holliday, Good depth and can rotate and be fresh
De- Kevin Carter/ MAtt Roth
DT- Damione Lewis/ Kevin Vickerson
DT- MAnule Wright/ Keith Traylor

LB- Channing Crowder
LB- Zach thomas
LB- Julian Peterson
Lb= Donnie Spragan
LB- Eddie Moore

CB- Sam MAdison/ Jimmy Williams (1st rd pick that can excel and make this secondary better if we pick top 10 or 12)
CB- Will Allen/ Will Poole
FS- Travis Daniels/ LAnce Schulters
SS- Adam Archuleta/ Yeremiah Bell

The secondary has good depth and we can better cause of the players we sought In FA and draft

that is my list and there is no exaggeration we are going to be 30 mill under and we cut players and players will take pay cut soo i see this nice team coming along well

Good list. I agree that it's a good idea to get Kitna to help learn our new (hopefully) young QB.

Players we deffinitley will not get:
Phillip Rivers
Jon Kitna
Reggie Wayne

wayne wont be tagged. 100% sure. they might re-sign him, but i doubt it. they dont have the $ to keep him.

Maynard said:
i think the fins are better off drafting a WR in the 3rd or 4th and/or getting a cheaper WR in FA than getting wayne

It all depends on how Chambers and Booker finish the season. If they're solid to good then we just need an Andre Davis basically in the slot (he's good, gets no playing time).

If not then we need a Reggie Wayne or a Terell Owens(biggest move since Ricky by far).

PhinSoldia said:
Reggie Wayne is this year's Plax...we wont get him

LT Jeff Backus
LG Jeno
C LeCharles Bentley
RG Rex
RT Vern

QB- Ramsey, Cleo and Paul Pinegar
RB - Ronnie, Ricky and rookie
FB- Barnes and Slaughter

WR Chambers, Josh Reed (Saban loves him) and rookies, hopefully Booker
TE- R Mac, LODi and some guy from Northern Bumbelfart St

where we will be slotted in the 1st rd we have the ability to draft a dominant LT. this is a must have. mcintosh is not the long term answer (i.e. winston/ferguson??)

i don't know i just saw pinegar for the first time last night and he lost the game last night for fresno. So just for me i need to see more from him.

Be careful what you say about wanting Fresno State Quarterbacks. A couple people here might call you crazy. ;)

Back
Top Bottom