Michael Bennet visting Dolphins today | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Bennet visting Dolphins today

He will use us for leverage with Tampa. He already said he would give them the chance to match any offers.

Tampa doesn't have the money to keep him. They are willing to let him and his production go as they know he will demand a good pay and they have a young kid in the wings that they feel can step up. In additon they are holding onto money as they ponder picking up Revis.

This is real interest.

Just not sure this makes sense from a team standpoint. Your certainly don't move Wake over. From a talent standpoint the guy is outstanding.

Usually your best pass rusher is put on the QB's blind side.That's why they both play there. i bet either one could make the transition and be happy to face right tackles every game.

Not a big fan of this visit or Gibson's, i just don't see where they fit on the field.

Bennett's good year was a contract year. Not saying there's a direct link, but it's not like he's a multi-year stud.

Odrick goes inside and you don't resign Tony Mac

Huh. Yeah I mean I would love to get this guy but only if he played on the right. Wonder if he would be receptive/capable of playing there.

I think I'd rather sign Osi Umenyiora and bring Olivier Vernon along behind him for a year or two

Back
Top Bottom