Michael Bennet visting Dolphins today | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Bennet visting Dolphins today

OK knowing Wake's sacks from both sides is only as good if you know how many snaps he has taken from both sides.... Anyone?

Usually your best pass rusher is put on the QB's blind side.That's why they both play there. i bet either one could make the transition and be happy to face right tackles every game.

Fairly sure Wake plays from the RT.

Nah all the linebackers we just got are 4-3 guys.

Wake can play either side and Bennett can too. It's not all that big of a deal, imo.

Maybe Ireland is thinking ahead knowing he's going to loose Starks or Soliai in 2014 and move Odrick over

+1 I think Odrick will be in the DT Rotation with Starks and Soliai. Bennett will start at DE and in nickel will play DT similar to Odrick last year, Vernon will come in on nickel.

Bemmet use to play for Sherman @ A&M didn't he?

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

or was that Martellus? One of em did

Bennett lacks explosion needed for the right side.

Which is why I wouldn't be crazy about the signing. Wake's numbers on the right are poor, and Bennet doesn't get off the snap quick enough. i say Bennet would be the one to switch just because Wake is the established pro-bowler - I doubt he moves. Though of course it's all about $.

Back
Top Bottom