Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of respect for Melissa, I wouldn't dare... I can describe her though.. she has two eyes and a nose.. .hot!

Glad she got two eyes....

extinction-eyeless-zombie.jpg

Why wouldn't Crabtree be on Jerry Jones' private jet if the Cowboys were interested in him?
Because Crabtree isn't the caliber of Dez Bryant. Why would you send a private plane for a receiver who's lucky to even still be in the NFL and at best a #3 receiver. That makes no sense

Because Crabtree isn't the caliber of Dez Bryant. Why would you send a private plane for a receiver who's lucky to even still be in the NFL and at best a #3 receiver. That makes no sense

the player you just described also isn't michael crabtree....lucky to still be in the NFL and at best a #3 WR ? ....GTFO

the player you just described also isn't michael crabtree....lucky to still be in the NFL and at best a #3 WR ? ....GTFO

You're a live one. Yeah, he's lighting the league on fire the last few years. Look at him go. And he's so wanted by every team that he was signed the first day of free agency.....NOT!
Yeah that's the guy I'm sending a private jet to.

This thread has been going on for a week and I still don't get the point of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom