Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there are no pics for proof, I don't believe it. Come on guys, stop being so gullible.

The fact you folks even give a **** whether or not this is true amazes me...

Why anyone is sticking up for the OP is beyond me. The info he presents is obviously all fabricated. It's quite comical how his threads become so large lol.

I didn't know you knew the op personally. So you're saying he's lying because you have been posting here for years and saw something posted on a message board. You're a sharp guy

I'm sharp enough to not be gullible, bud.....

Who's gullible? Bud. It's that no one really cares that much whether he was on the flight or not, but you do.Funny how this thread is your whole life and motivation to discredit someone. Why do you care? Or I should ask why are you so bent on getting everyone to side with you? Get a life son, you'll feel better when you have a purpose.

I'm sharp enough to not be gullible, bud.....

Who's gullible? Bud. It's that no one really cares. Funny how this thread is your whole life and motivation to discredit someone. Why do you care? Or I should ask why are you so bent on getting everyone to side with you? Get a life son, you'll feel better when you have a purpose.

Who's gullible? Bud. It's that no one really cares that much whether he was on the flight or not, but you do.Funny how this thread is your whole life and motivation to discredit someone. Why do you care? Or I should ask why are you so bent on getting everyone to side with you? Get a life son, you'll feel better when you have a purpose.

Haha 329 posts for me, 1,922 for you. This thread is my life? Haha

Haha 329 posts for me, 1,922 for you. This thread is my life? Haha

You're kidding right? You have 1,922 posts on this thread, I have 330. I don't have a life? That makes a whole lot of sense. haha

You're kidding right? You have 1,922 posts on this thread, I have 330. I don't have a life? That makes a whole lot of sense. haha

Why are you so butt hurt I doubt this guy? You're obvious response to that would be "why are you so butt hurt on proving this guy wrong" and honestly I couldn't tell you why.

But, you can look at yourself in the mirror pal, because you have 1,922 posts on this message board and I only have 329. To say I don't have a life is foolish. Do you know me? Do you know what I do? No, so don't make those assumptions when the only statistics we can prove on who actually "has a purpose" points to you not having one over me.

Why are you so butt hurt I doubt this guy? You're obvious response to that would be "why are you so butt hurt on proving this guy wrong" and honestly I couldn't tell you why.

But, you can look at yourself in the mirror pal, because you have 1,922 posts on this message board and I only have 329. To say I don't have a life is foolish. Do you know me? Do you know what I do? No, so don't make those assumptions when the only statistics we can prove on who actually "has a purpose" points to you not having one over me.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GL3tlVDcg1I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[video=youtube;GL3tlVDcg1I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL3tlVDcg1I[/video]

I have 330 posts, you have 1,922, and this thread is my whole life? Hahaha. You might want to check how you're life is coming along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom