Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's gullible? Bud. It's that no one really cares that much whether he was on the flight or not, but you do.Funny how this thread is your whole life and motivation to discredit someone. Why do you care? Or I should ask why are you so bent on getting everyone to side with you? Get a life son, you'll feel better when you have a purpose.

I have 330 posts, you have 1,922, and this thread is my whole life? Hahaha. You might want to check how you're life is coming along.

6oK9tAB.gif

I'm confused.

Did he ask for peanuts, pretzels, or cookies? Or did he purchase a in-flight meal?

That wine-cheese-crackers combo is $19.99

I prefer the Delta cookies with a hint of cinnamon.

................Went American Airlines once....cheap ****ers don't give you any snacks!

Is Dolphin3431 a real poster? He just spammed a whole page

Lmao how could I have missed that! We have to give him credit for carrying on a conversation with himself a whole page or just assume he's smoking some herb that's out of this world! :lol:

Is Dolphin3431 a real poster? He just spammed a whole page

lol... no wonder he has so many posts he was bragging about... he double posts everything!!!

i think it was when the website was cashing or acting up... lol

lol... no wonder he has so many posts he was bragging about... he double posts everything!!!

i think it was when the website was cashing or acting up... lol

Jackass was using up bandwidth

Why anyone would believe elle just on his word is beyond me...he is a known attention seeking troll...i think its hilarious because alot of people around her bash the aports writers for making non factual claims but they will believe some attention whore on the internet without any proof. Go figure.

How am I an attention troll? Just because you think so? The internet does wonders for a person's mind...I wish you live up to your forum alias.

take an Omar report with a grain of salt, but here. Someone needs to tweet him and see if hes still in town..

He is not in town... Read the title of this thread. Dude was literally sitting in the front of the airplane. Third row, aisle seat. I saw him walk pass every one to get on the plane and I thought who is this guy who is about the same size as me. I always thought he had that afro, but he had a fade haircut. I instantly text my brother in law and friend from california, because they are san fran fans.. speaking of this just gave me an idea..look below for proof

4.jpg 5.jpg

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 1m1 minute ago
"@ternisse13: should I trust John Clayton reporting Miami is negotiating with Crabtree?"» absolutely. They are.

They may be, but not face to face

Why anyone is sticking up for the OP is beyond me. The info he presents is obviously all fabricated. It's quite comical how his threads become so large lol.

look above since I fabricated this entire story... look at the times..

I'm not sure what's going on but it seems like Crabtree never left Miami and they are still negotiating but like I said who knows this has been a weird one

Not true. He was definitely on my flight leaving Fort Lauderdale towards Dallas

If there are no pics for proof, I don't believe it. Come on guys, stop being so gullible.

They charged me $7 for a small glass of red wine... eh..

Cross reference the time I sent text messages to my brother-in-law and my friend girl and the time I posted here and an idiot can come to the conclusion that he was actually on my flight. Sheesh. Just got out of conference and noticed this was still going on. Sheesh.. I thought about screen shotting the texts when I mentioned them earlier. and if you look at the time difference it's because of Texas being an hour behind...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 170
Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a tweet today from one our local reporters (not Omar) that Crabtree was not offered a contract. Doesn't mean we don't end up signing him but Miami isn't in a rush. Personally I hope we don't. If after his visit Miami didn't have an urgency or conviction to offer him then that tells me in their opinion he's not a difference maker. I would rather draft two WR's than sign a FA just because.

Those texts look photoshopped to me, after 23 pages and now texts involved, there is only one thing to do to solve all this... who has Ted Wells number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom