Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah that's all the proof we need then. Crabtree had to be on that flight. Why couldn't you snap a picture. No camera?

You can look at the time I sent the text messages to my friend/brother in law ( who are both San Fran Fans) ...it'd be weird to snap a picture of a man sitting in a seat while I'm boarding a plane... I'm not that type of dude...

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Those texts look photoshopped to me, after 23 pages and now texts involved, there is only one thing to do to solve all this... who has Ted Wells number?

Oh Jesus Christ...hahaha.. you guys have no limits...When I got into my hotel, I went to sleep. Been in conference meetings all day and finally thought about the text's I sent... whateva... I don't give a ish anymore.. Michael Crabtree is everywhere like God from now on...

You can look at the time I sent the text messages to my friend/brother in law ( who are both San Fran Fans) ...it'd be weird to snap a picture of a man sitting in a seat while I'm boarding a plane... I'm not that type of dude...

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Oh Jesus Christ...hahaha.. you guys have no limits...

I was on your side until I saw your battery life stayed at 54% in all screenshots...

Ah that's all the proof we need then. Crabtree had to be on that flight. Why couldn't you snap a picture. No camera?

Who the **** would just run up to Crabtree on a plane and take a picture?

Like oh hey bro, Crabtree whats up selfie time.

Really? Meanwhile hold up the boarding process? Terrible.

How long does it take to send 3 text messages? Look at the time not changing either..

Time didn't change, so time stopped... you were in the bermuda triangle... got ya now! Story is falling apart!

All in good fun, if you saw him on plane, you saw him, if people don't believe ya, they don't believe ya. As for everyone requesting a picture, now you know for now on to act like a school girl when you see somebody and take selfies

Time didn't change, so time stopped... you were in the bermuda triangle... got ya now! Story is falling apart!

All in good fun, if you saw him on plane, you saw him, if people don't believe ya, they don't believe ya. As for everyone requesting a picture, now you know for now on to act like a school girl when you see somebody and take selfies

:bobdole:

You realize those are snap shots of OLD text messages.

Texted his girl at 5:29 and his friend at 5:30 'Yesterday'

Screen shots taken at 4:22 PM today I assume.

Triple bob dole for that one... :bobdole: :bobdole: :bobdole:

You realize those are snap shots of OLD text messages.

Siiiiigh.... I know humor doesn't translate well on the internet, but you do realize I was joking right? I was bringing "facts" to the table for playmaker to use to crack the case

Siiiiigh.... I know humor doesn't translate well on the internet, but you do realize I was joking right? I was bringing "facts" to the table for playmaker to use to crack the case

Ah.... joke font was not on.

bob dole for myself.

I've been waiting for the case breakers to have light bulb moment and solve this was he or wasn't he on a plane but guess I have to do it.... Elle says he was on a plane, he has Clouds in name, planes fly in the clouds... all adds up to legit to me.

OP the real question is did you and Melissa...you know...

tumblr_mkskdscmi51s0dj6vo1_500.gif

How am I an attention troll? Just because you think so? The internet does wonders for a person's mind...I wish you live up to your forum alias.

They may be, but not face to face

look above since I fabricated this entire story... look at the times..

Not true. He was definitely on my flight leaving Fort Lauderdale towards Dallas

They charged me $7 for a small glass of red wine... eh..

Cross reference the time I sent text messages to my brother-in-law and my friend girl and the time I posted here and an idiot can come to the conclusion that he was actually on my flight. Sheesh. Just got out of conference and noticed this was still going on. Sheesh.. I thought about screen shotting the texts when I mentioned them earlier. and if you look at the time difference it's because of Texas being an hour behind...

Hey OP...

I have a question for you. I certainly am not familiar with what kind of cell phone you are using...but having quite a bit of photoshop experience, I thought I would analyze the pictures to try and put an end to the bickering. I'd like to ask you a couple questions.

What cell phone do you use? Company/Model?

What service provider do you use?

****Lastly, can you tell me why all of your icons are different in each photo? Those little icons at the top of your phone. These pictures were snapped in immediate succession based on the time...however there are major discrepancies between all 3 photos. The icons are CHANGING LOCATION, as well as changing features, or alternative ones are popping up completely. Now perhaps there is an explanation for this...I am interested to hear.

If you can explain why/how that can happen...I will be convinced and will apologize for doubting you.

If you can't - then you just got caught...and GTFOH for good.

Hey OP...

I have a question for you. I certainly am not familiar with what kind of cell phone you are using...but having quite a bit of photoshop experience, I thought I would analyze the pictures to try and put an end to the bickering. I'd like to ask you a couple questions.

What cell phone do you use? Company/Model?

What service provider do you use?

****Lastly, can you tell me why all of your icons are different in each photo? Those little icons at the top of your phone. These pictures were snapped in immediate succession based on the time...however there are major discrepancies between all 3 photos. The icons are CHANGING LOCATION, as well as changing features, or alternative ones are popping up completely. Now perhaps there is an explanation for this...I am interested to hear.

If you can explain why/how that can happen...I will be convinced and will apologize for doubting you.

If you can't - then you just got caught...and GTFOH for good.

I have an HTC one M8 with At&t. The one rectangle icon with the grey horizontal lines is a notification from capturing a screenshot. The rest were probably updates , idk. Anyone with the same phone will agree. Next time I see anything that may be of interest to other fin fans, ill make sure to have a notary near.

This thread has turned into one of those fascinating "train wreck that has derailed and plowed through a gas station" sort of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom