Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an HTC one M8 with At&t. The one rectangle icon with the grey horizontal lines is a notification from capturing a screenshot. The rest were probably updates , idk. Anyone with the same phone will agree. Next time I see anything that may be of interest to other fin fans, ill make sure to have a notary near.

Make sure u have a newspaper for them to hold and get a clear picture of the date too....thats the only way id believe ya....

Please take a selfie of yourself with said phone in a mirror so the model can be verified!

Lol

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

wow. This thread is hilarious. Who cares if OP saw Crabtree or not? If you don't believe him why not just disregard this thread? You guys act like you are exposing another Watergate.

If you live down here you come across a lot of celebrities. It's just the place we live in. If you fly a lot you will see one or the other celeb on an airplane. It's just the way down here. I know it is unheard of for most of you because in your cities the most famous person is probably the one who won last year's tractor pull race or who ate the most corn on the cob.

But just like the OP I would never ever just take pictures of anybody. Everybody has a certain right for privacy. They might be famous but they are human beings.

Having said that: OP, post a pic of Melissa. :lol:

Keep the entertainment going........Tell us that AP is on your flight to Miami.....

Can't keep falling back on the plane source, have to switch it up. Now if he said he got off plane in Miami and saw AP's agent in giftshop buying a phins hat... well then we may have something

Can't keep falling back on the plane source, have to switch it up. Now if he said he got off plane in Miami and saw AP's agent in giftshop buying a phins hat... well then we may have something

Not without a picture...

Well not to steal the thread but.... we could be looking at our new kicker...

vanilla-ice.jpg

wow. This thread is hilarious. Who cares if OP saw Crabtree or not? If you don't believe him why not just disregard this thread? You guys act like you are exposing another Watergate.

If you live down here you come across a lot of celebrities. It's just the place we live in. If you fly a lot you will see one or the other celeb on an airplane. It's just the way down here. I know it is unheard of for most of you because in your cities the most famous person is probably the one who won last year's tractor pull race or who ate the most corn on the cob.

But just like the OP I would never ever just take pictures of anybody. Everybody has a certain right for privacy. They might be famous but they are human beings.

Having said that: OP, post a pic of Melissa. :lol:

Out of respect for Melissa, I wouldn't dare... I can describe her though.. she has two eyes and a nose.. .hot!

This thread disgusted me at first but somehow grew on me.

What airline was it? Flight number? How bout just a picture of the ticket? This is easy, just prove you were even on a plane to Dallas...

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is awesome! Anyone remember the Vince Young at Vince Young Steakhouse thread? I literally had the OP of that thread write flynryan15 on his togo bag, take a picture and post it to verify. Then Tylerdolphin told him it was a photoshop and OP lost it! Hilarious glad to see this gem go that route!

You can look at the time I sent the text messages to my friend/brother in law ( who are both San Fran Fans) ...it'd be weird to snap a picture of a man sitting in a seat while I'm boarding a plane... I'm not that type of dude...

That kind of dude starts this kind of thread.

This thread disgusted me at first but somehow grew on me.

What airline was it? Flight number? How bout just a picture of the ticket? This is easy, just prove you were even on a plane to Dallas...

IMAG0854.png

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

This thread is awesome! Anyone remember the Vince Young at Vince Young Steakhouse thread? I literally had the OP of that thread write flynryan15 on his togo bag, take a picture and post it to verify. Then Tylerdolphin told him it was a photoshop and OP lost it! Hilarious glad to see this gem go that route!

I'm between presentations and sitting in a hotel room. Too early to have a drink, too late to take a nap...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom