Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like for him to sign and have it in his gut that he needs to prove himself. If not on either account move on.

He wants money. Buffalo was #1 on his list because we were offering money. Gave it to Harvin instead.

Would be a good signing for the right price imo

i think elle clouds is right

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 1m1 minute ago
#Dolphins just announced that Michael Crabtree and Tarvaris Jackson visited. We knew that but possibly indicates they're not signing today.

now ask him what the hell happened :lol:

It's possible they just were not impressed by his workout or his price is too high or both.

Why do people here post someone on twitter posts this info but don't post the links/source?

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

If its true 3.5 mil and one year i can see why

Source? Link?

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Somebody on Twitter just said if he passes his medicals hes a Dolphin....so theres that.

Who is that somebody? Why not post a link

best twitter name is @WeStillSuhck :lol:

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 12m12 minutes ago
This guy's handle ---> @WeStillSuhck

i think elle clouds is right

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 1m1 minute ago
#Dolphins just announced that Michael Crabtree and Tarvaris Jackson visited. We knew that but possibly indicates they're not signing today.

now ask him what the hell happened :lol:

May just want to think it over. I think Bowe visited the Browns Monday & just signed today.

I'm not worried about this one way or the other. If it's up to me I'd draft a WR at 14 or after moving down or in round 2

Ozzy rules!!

Is anyone ever happy in airports or on flights? I know I'm not and I'm a very upbeat person.

I wouldn't read too much into body language of a guy on a flight.

Why do people here post someone on twitter posts this info but don't post the links/source?

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Source? Link?

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Who is that somebody? Why not post a link

Well Jesus if u want me to scroll through and find it I will. Hell why would I lie about it. This place sometimes SMh guess ill just not post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom