Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I post a twitter pic of Crabtree in Miami tonight will the admins ban OP?

If you do, I want to be banned... How about we make a deposit through pay pal if I decide to get a picture with him to shut you up... lets say $1000 bucks ... put your money where your mouth is because I can.

Elle, no need to downvote me earlier. I don't care about what people put on a message board, but I was just saying you can't rule out him signing just because he's on a plane and put his headphones on.

fixed.. sorry.. other posters are ruining the overall camaraderie we should have here.. my bad

or maybe there are SNAKES ON THAT PLANE!

snakes-on%20-plane-1.jpg

Thats not a snake that samuel ls pecker

Sounds like shady business to me. Just go ahead and post the pic. You are obviously claiming you have one now. Why are you so scared to post it?

This thread has become trainwreck. The way things are progressing it sounds like bull****, but I don't care much if it is, I wouldn't care much if it isn't. Gee, I hope truth and 1k win out this epic battle.

Give it a rest playmaker this is dumb...if hes not on the plane or if he is who cares...doesnt mean much

Ya he's making a troll thread that offers nothing more than that he saw him on the plane. Clearly pulling a fast one on us....he really got us good...

No, that makes zero sense.

It's crazy that I decide to share some info on here, as usual, and then you have the general fan that is home in front of their computer just waiting to dispute any dolphin news not from ESPN... ehh.. to each his own.. nice way to derail the thread with asking for pics of another man... google it and I'm sure you will find what you're looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom