Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody put some cuts of greg jennings in 2014 up so we can get an idea of what he looks like...tree was a little better than i expected for what i saw...the hand use to create space is very polished

brent-grimes-greg-jennings-nfl-minnesota-vikings-miami-dolphins-850x560.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

[video=youtube;f6LABfiCUbc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6LABfiCUbc[/video]

I jumped to the same conclusion by his demeanor. Looked rather disinterested than a guy about to move here , but could have a lot on his mind.

That doesn't mean we won't sign him. He's not some giddy little boy boarding a plane for the first time.

I don't know, after looking at the highlights for both, Jennings looks better to me anyway.

Wouldn't mind giving Greg Jennings a look if we don't get Crabtree. Would rather we get Jennings than Crabtree actually...

I don't know why everyone thinks we need a vet at wr just draft a young stud and be done with it.

Jennings should have been our guy 2 years ago like I wanted... Any who.. Greg is 31, Crabtree is 27. Jennings will definitely get less money then Crabtree and he's perfect because he can teach Dorsett how to run routes for 2 years, so he could become a complete beast for us :d-day:

I don't know why everyone thinks we need a vet at wr just draft a young stud and be done with it.

just draft a young stud lol. You make it sound so easy. Last year was a great WR class and a lot of guys produced and now everyone wants to act like every WR coming out the first round is going to be 750+ yards 5+ TDs ect

Be real obnoxious and tell him youre a jets fan. Then tell him that if he signs with the Fins, he will have no shot at catching a pass vs revis and cro. Maybe that will light a fire under his a$$ and he will sign just to prove you wrong twice a year...... Yes, I know that using jets fan and obnoxious together is redundant.

Somebody on Twitter just said if he passes his medicals hes a Dolphin....so theres that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom