Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he is heading back to San Fran to pack his things before moving to Miami? I wouldn't read too much into it.

I believe the twitter guy with only 33 followers that posted Crabtree is signing with Dolphins if the medicals come back clean more than I do the OP of this thread. Running away after being called out for not posting pics is very suspect.

I believe the twitter guy with only 33 followers that posted Crabtree is signing with Dolphins if the medicals come back clean more than I do the OP of this thread. Running away after being called out for not posting pics is very suspect.

Um he's on a plane, he probably doesn't have signal lol notice how he hasn't posted since then? Also notice that normally he's as pretty regular poster

Dang you people will crucify anyone for anything.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Hmmm, lets see, maybe since the OP was/is on a freaking plane he either chose not to, or didn't have the opportunity to go up to the front of the plane and stick his phone in Crabtree's face and take a pic. Maybe the OP didn't actually "Run Away". Maybe he was boarding the plane, saw Crabtree in his seat at the front and posted the info this site before he took off. Maybe the poster and is in fact in the air, because, you know, THAT'S WHAT AIRPLANES DO!

Maybe. But he has the burden of proof. If you're gonna post something like that, you better be able to back it up somehow.

Patience is a virtue. He might post something, he might not. No sweat off my sack.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

And I'm being tough on OP because he has a history of saying he has connections and inside information. Has the typical profile of someone who seeks attention.

Who knows what's goin on, especially in stupid Twitter world!
@PhinsDiehard: John Clayton said phins gonna sign crabtree to a 1 year $3.5 million deal
@PhinManiacs: John Clayton did not say Crabtree will sign. He said he THINKS Miami is where he will end up and based on market, he THINKS it will be $3-4M
@Jiillyy: John Clayton on NFL live said Crabtree was hoping to go to San Diego or.. wait for it... Buffalo

brent-grimes-greg-jennings-nfl-minnesota-vikings-miami-dolphins-850x560.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

[video=youtube;f6LABfiCUbc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6LABfiCUbc[/video]

The thing about is hes working primarily out of the slot...jarvis landrys position...although he doesnt look half bad...trees more the boundary option which is why i think miami is interested

Maybe. But he has the burden of proof. If you're gonna post something like that, you better be able to back it up somehow.

Have you ever even flown on a plane? Do you know how it all works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom