Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is most likely just thinking over an offer, with nobody else knocking on his door its probably lower than he expected and will decide to take it or keep looking for more money.

You know what I know? Message board ethics. Don't be an attention seeking whore is rule #1.

Who knows what's goin on, especially in stupid Twitter world!
@PhinsDiehard: John Clayton said phins gonna sign crabtree to a 1 year $3.5 million deal
@PhinManiacs: John Clayton did not say Crabtree will sign. He said he THINKS Miami is where he will end up and based on market, he THINKS it will be $3-4M
@Jiillyy: John Clayton on NFL live said Crabtree was hoping to go to San Diego or.. wait for it... Buffalo

I guess this means he wants the big bucks. Well that aint goina happen. Crabtree may be on the market a while and it could be another week if he does sign with us.

Do Not Want crabtree or jackson.

Neither one are garnering any interest elsewhere and we are not smarter than the rest of the league. Save our nickels and draft a REAL WR.

Or maybe the OP is an attention seeking whore...

or maybe there are SNAKES ON THAT PLANE!

snakes-on%20-plane-1.jpg

Pics of Crabtree on that plane or it's BS. You know the rules.

There is no way in hell I would do that while on the plane... after we leave to get our luggage, I'll attempt to at least ask him a question. The guy looks about the same size as me so I doubt if he would be a douche. Either way, either believe me or don't.

I believe the twitter guy with only 33 followers that posted Crabtree is signing with Dolphins if the medicals come back clean more than I do the OP of this thread. Running away after being called out for not posting pics is very suspect.

I am on an airplane... ever heard of it? I just purchased this slow ass gogo in flight service so I can get some work done. I swear some of you posters on here are the worst...

Um he's on a plane, he probably doesn't have signal lol notice how he hasn't posted since then? Also notice that normally he's as pretty regular poster

Dang you people will crucify anyone for anything.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

If you are sticking up for me, then hell must've invited Santa over.... but true story... you decide to share something and other members try their hardest to discredit you... for what and why?

Elle thank you for the post.it will be interesting to say the least if you are able to have a few words with him.please share with us.Some of us are thankfull

If I post a twitter pic of Crabtree in Miami tonight will the admins ban OP?

My god people, I've had my run-ins with Elle in in the past but he's a regular here who posts Fins content, whether you agree with him or not. What's wrong with everyone? I don't like to call people a liar unless I have proof and none of you have proof. Sh-t, I've been in the presence of Guns/Roses, Mike Tyson, Larry Hagman, Linda Gray, numerous athletes, Kelsey Grammer , MC Hammer and others just because I fly a lot. So it's not impossible to meet Crabtree on a flight. Get a life!

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

If I post a twitter pic of Crabtree in Miami tonight will the admins ban OP?

Mommy leave the computer room unlocked again?

Elle, no need to downvote me earlier. I don't care about what people put on a message board, but I was just saying you can't rule out him signing just because he's on a plane and put his headphones on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom