Michael Crabtree visiting | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Crabtree visiting

Given the Dolphins track record with visits, looks like this is the vet that will be added to the WR core.

He may never be what people were expecting him to be coming out of college but he would be a solid addition in my opinion. NOT A GA ME CHANEL but a solid addition

Only if he's cheap. 1 yr for 3 mil or something.

For them to bring him in for a visit, they've already crunched numbers to some degree. I bet he's a Dolphin by tomorrow.

He may never be what people were expecting him to be coming out of college but he would be a solid addition in my opinion. NOT A GA ME CHANEL but a solid addition

Personally, I am glad he's not a Gay Me Channel, but to each his own. :chuckle:

We aren't going WR in the draft.

Get ready for another first round OL pick ! Hell yeah.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 11m11 minutes ago
Michael Crabtree visiting #Dolphins today per @Rand_Getlin. Would fill what they need: another starting outside WR

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 10m10 minutes ago
Players rarely leave the #Dolphins without signing a contract, so Crabtree seems like a real possibility.

Gurley @ #14

Given the Dolphins track record with visits, looks like this is the vet that will be added to the WR core.

True last I read he was done to SF or Chargers, Charges signed Johnson so guess it's us or SF maybe at this point..

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 48s49 seconds ago
Players rarely leave the #Dolphins without signing a contract, so Crabtree seems like a real possibility.

He would be a nice pickup.

If I was Miami, I'd say adios to Clay, and sign Crabtree & Hardy. That's an easy decision IMO.

Not a bad pickup. Feel like he's suffered from playing with two average QBs on the types of throws he's good at. I feel he's very good in the 10-20 yard range. Smith is good at the 0-10 yard throws and Kaep is good at the 20+yard throws. He has YAC ability. I actually wouldn't mind this at all.

Even if Crabtree is signed, they still could draft a receiver. Crabtree is not a #1 receiver.

Back
Top Bottom