Michael Crabtree visiting | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Crabtree visiting

Crabtree fills up our WR core, you don't trade for Stills and sign a vet just to draft. WR in the 1st round. Not when you also have Landry and Matthews, would make no sense.

I get where you are coming from, I was thinking more along the lines of what Penthos said. Theres no assurance we get one of the top 3 WRs with the 14th pick. Crabtree makes it a little better if we swing and miss. IF we are in a position to get one of the top 3 WRs, hopefully we pull that trigger, regardless of if Crabby is on the team or not.

Also, I am glad I am not the only one who says WR core . I was corrected for saying that yesterday :lol:

def one of those positions..... lol

i'd rather WR in the 3rd.... but prob would have to go 4th. 2nd round is tough to WR for me... I'd rather get one of the positions there too you listed.

We can't remember. We traded that away.

If we don't go WR in the first round, the only thing I'd be happy with would be going after RB like Gurley. I really wanted AP, but it's clear that was never happening. I think we can get a good LB in Round 2, hopefully Denzel Perryman.

Also, for you guys saying to draft CB, don't CB's usually take a while to develop? Dee Milner has sucked and he was a sure star CB prospect. Vontae Davis took awhile. All of our corners have taken awhile. I feel like WR's like Amari Cooper or Kevin White could be great from day 1.

I agree with this . Rookie corners barely ever come in and are studs right away ...... Wrs ... Well we all saw what rookie wrs can do last year . Rookie rbs , wrs and O line / Dline are the surest thing

Kenny Stills will give you what you want in Dorsett.

I agree. He's actually better, and proven. Hate to burst everyone's bubble, but if we do sign Crabtree we won't be going WR with #1. I still say Gurley.

Last edited by a moderator:
John Clayton thinks he will sign with Miami for a one year deal worth between $3.5 million and $4 million.

Hopefully we hear something official later tonight.

John Clayton thinks he will sign with Miami for a one year deal worth between $3.5 million and $4 million.

This would be exactly what i'm willing to spend on him. Sign him up and now for the G...

That would be fine by me

Meh...he made $3.5 million last year with San Francisco...hasn't had much interest from other teams but we're about to pay him more than he made last year...after two underwhelming seasons. Yep, sounds like a Mike Tannenbaum move to me.

Hartline was going to make 6M this year (and Gibson 4.25M). I am OK with signing Crabtree for 3.5M/1 yr.

Screw all this receiver stuff where is the O-Line help??? None of those shiny things in the slot or boundaries work without a solid OL...

Screw all this receiver stuff where is the O-Line help??? None of those shiny things in the slot or boundaries work without a solid OL...

Training camp isn't for a while my friend, be patient. There is the draft, other team cuts and the chance they could still pry Mathis from the Eagles. There are no glaring FA guards out there right now. Connolly from NE is a possibility.

Meh...he made $3.5 million last year with San Francisco...hasn't had much interest from other teams but we're about to pay him more than he made last year...after two underwhelming seasons. Yep, sounds like a Mike Tannenbaum move to me.

Always a critic somewhere. Complaining about an extra 500k?

Back
Top Bottom