Michael Deiter And The Red Robin High Council | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Deiter And The Red Robin High Council

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
8574767.jpg

Former Badger, and co-founder of the infamous Red Robin High Council, Michael Deiter kicked off rookie minicamp with the Miami Dolphins last week Friday and was quickly hit with questions about whether or not he has plans to carry on the tasty tradition of weekly feasts at the local burger haunt.

“We’re definitely going to find a place where we could pig out one day a week,” Deiter told the Palm Beach Post’s Hal Habib.

“Eating is something we like to do. So if you could get guys together and eat — just kind of sit back, talk, just have a good time with your buddies, and then come gameday, it’s just that much easier to mesh and do everything you can to win.”

https://247sports.com/college/wisco...mi-Dolphins-rookie-minicamp-report-131993390/

lol at people comparing Red Robin fast food to Tootsie's and bullying.

I'd LOVE to see things like this start. Any way to build camaraderie between our guys, especially on that line.

Down here though? Not sure where he's going to go to find cheap quality burgers in that Davie area. Wings Plus is decent if they go away from burgers.

I'd LOVE to see things like this start. Any way to build camaraderie between our guys, especially on that line.

Down here though? Not sure where he's going to go to find cheap quality burgers in that Davie area. Wings Plus is decent if they go away from burgers.
Not sure what the rules are, but if it promotes camaraderie, the organization could pick up the tab.

Maybe go high class, with five guys.

Char Hut. Pine Island Road and SR84.

kid has a lot to learn, its the nudey bar for Miami O-Lineman....some do have buffets, but never wanted my steak and eggs with glitter and whore smell on them. that is for the crotch area of my pants

If my crotch doesn't have glitter or whore smell I consider the potential of that day unfulfilled.

Char Hut. Pine Island Road and SR84.

i do love char hut, theres also one flamingo and taft.

However I think Red Robin is a little cheaper than char hut, no? I can't imagine our OL only wanting 1 double burger from Char Hut.

Damn... might be making a trip there during lunch today

i do love char hut, theres also one flamingo and taft.

However I think Red Robin is a little cheaper than char hut, no? I can't imagine our OL only wanting 1 double burger from Char Hut.

Damn... might be making a trip there during lunch today
I would have to think Red Robin is cheaper than the double char burger with cheese at Char Hut. But hey, they're millionaires (or close to it).

Back
Top Bottom