Michael Deiter has been a dud so far | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Deiter has been a dud so far

He was not good tonight but davis was no better. Watt and hayward had their way.

Grier needs to outsource his OL picks to someone else because he absolutely sucks at picking them unless they drop from #1 overall after strapping a bong to their face.

I'm mocking Solomon Kindley with one of our 2nd rounders.

Right now, I can't with Deiter...and have lost all desire to 'can' with him.

I gotta say..... Deiter is pretty bad. I realize he’s a rookie..... But he keeps getting worked week after week. Not a good pick on Grier’s resume.

Grier needs to outsource his OL picks to someone else because he absolutely sucks at picking them unless they drop from #1 overall after strapping a bong to their face.
he did Reggie and Marvin are handling the draft along with Flores.

Last night is the first time the starting OL has been the same as the week prior. Deiter has played poorly in spots and played very well in spots. At a minimum he's going to provide decent depth in the future. Perhaps we should give him some time to develop instead of calling him a bust after 7 games.

2019 draft already looking like another waist. I don’t care if it’s early. And as for Wilkins, they’re are guys that will be out in free agency that can do what he does for 5 million

Sometimes I curse myself for getting caught up in the overreaction of the main board after a game. :lol:

2019 draft already looking like another waist. I don’t care if it’s early. And as for Wilkins, they’re are guys that will be out in free agency that can do what he does for 5 million
So your view is based on a premise that purposely ignores common sense and history. Weird.

Three years from now does it really matter what draft positions players were taken at? In a theoretical scenario will you care that first round Wilkins is just "ok" and undrafted Preston Williams is a Pro Bowler?

So your view is based on a premise that purposely ignores common sense and history. Weird.

Three years from now does it really matter what draft positions players were taken at? In a theoretical scenario will you care that first round Wilkins is just "ok" and undrafted Preston Williams is a Pro Bowler?
Well I said it’s looking like a waste. If you’re looking at the players from this draft and see something I don’t see please let me know. And Preston Williams was not part of the draft he was an undrafted free agent

Well I said it’s looking like a waste. If you’re looking at the players from this draft and see something I don’t see please let me know. And Preston Williams was not part of the draft he was an undrafted free agent
And as I said, why does that matter?

Back
Top Bottom