Michael Deiter | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Deiter

mbhcu98

Active Roster
Reaction score
Does Michael Deiter get another year to prove his worth?

Of course he does. Is this in question?

I know he struggled at times, but most mid round rookies will. It also didn't do him any favors that there was never a solid LT beside him.

IDK if he becomes a quality starter, or not, but it's too early to write him off IMO.

Depends what you mean. I don't want the Phins to pencil him in as the starter right now. I want them to bring in options to replace him. He still gets training camp and preseason to outplay the new options though. And if he does get replaced going into week 1, he can still keep working to try to get back to the starting lineup.

Does Michael Deiter get another year to prove his worth?

Does a bear **** in the woods. Really come on, what kind of question is that??? He’s had one year under his belt playing a very difficult position. He needs an offseason to put on some weight and work on technique like a lot of other first year offensive linemen

Does a bear **** in the woods. Really come on, what kind of question is that??? He’s had one year under his belt playing a very difficult position. He needs an offseason to put on some weight and work on technique like a lot of other first year offensive linemen
I think so too so, calm down a bit. Don't give yourself a seizure over nothing bro.lol I was asking to see what other Dolphans thought. Just wanted to be impartial asking the question. I was arguing this point on another site. Guy was saying we would replace Deiter. I thought he was crazy.

I think so too so, calm down a bit. Don't give yourself a seizure over nothing bro.lol I was asking to see what other Dolphans thought. Just wanted to be impartial asking the question.

Um, hmmm, ok, I don’t see where I’m having a seizure here, just answering a question that really shouldn’t be a question. its all good

No. He (apparently) didn't meet the MBHCU98 standard as a rookie, therefore he must go!
Lol. You sound stupid. Slow down, it was just a question. I actually think he will be back as a starter. I was arguing with someone else on another site, who thought he should be replaced. I asked the question IMPARTIALLY to get straight answers.

Um, hmmm, ok, I don’t see where I’m having a seizure here, just answering a question that really shouldn’t be a question. its all good
I agree, it SHOULDN'T be a question but, some don't agree, so it is.

Lol. You sound stupid. Slow down, it was just a question. I actually think he will be back as a starter. I was arguing with someone else on another site, who thought he should be replaced. I asked the question IMPARTIALLY to get straight answers.
Obviously I was joking :D Let's give the Deiter-man another shot, shall we?

Back
Top Bottom