Michael Huff | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Huff

Pennington's Rocket Arm

Sucking for Luck Since 2004
Reaction score
i forgot to post this yesterday, but did anyone see michael huff's press conference at the combine? extremely well-spoken and polite (called everyone "sir"), and said he's participating in every drill. he says he's very similar to ed reed and troy polamalu (the two guys i've compared him most to ;) ) honestly i wouldn't be surprised in the least to see him go top 5. polamalu's success this past season could really help his stock, too. it's unfortunate because i'd like miami to get him more than any other player in this draft not named matt leinart.

Juan Cribbs said:
i forgot to post this yesterday, but did anyone see michael huff's press conference at the combine? extremely well-spoken and polite (called everyone "sir"), and said he's participating in every drill. he says he's very similar to ed reed and troy polamalu (the two guys i've compared him most to ;) ) honestly i wouldn't be surprised in the least to see him go top 5. polamalu's success this past season could really help his stock, too. it's unfortunate because i'd like miami to get him more than any other player in this draft not named matt leinart.

I have a VERY different opinion on Huff than most... so dont get too worked up about it...

But I think he is somewhat overrated (still a great prospect, but not top 10)... I dont think he compares much to Polamalu at all. To tell you the truth, I dont even see him at Saftey in the NFL...

I see him as a Corner... because I dont think he is physical enough to play saftey. Especially one that plays in the box like Troy...

I can see the Ed Reed comparision a little more, because Huff is definatly a ball hawk and a play maker and a sure tackler... but I still dont think he is best for Saftey...

He's definitely closer to Ed Reed than to Polamalu. He'll be a great player. Sucks that we won't get him.

If he is a Cornerback at the next level his stock is better then a safety always. Miami fans should take a long look at Ko Simpson. he could be in aqua and orange

Finsfan79 said:
If he is a Cornerback at the next level his stock is better then a safety always. Miami fans should take a long look at Ko Simpson. he could be in aqua and orange

I really like Simpson. Love to have him on the Fins.

Back
Top Bottom