Michael Huff??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Huff???

Stasilli/32/SS

Practice Squad
Reaction score
:evil: :nesucks: Is there anything the dolphins can do in order to move up and snag Mike Huff? I think we need a DB more than anything else and Huff is the man. It would be wise to at least explore the possibility of moving up a few spots in the draft to try.... I predict if he lasts past the 10th overall pick we could trade up and grab him.:shark:

There is not a single mock draft that i have seen that doesnt show the lions taking him. Thats where i think he will go. I love him and all, but we would have to get insanely lucky to grab him.

i don't want to trade up for anyone, and i think huff is the best defensive player in the draft. he's out of our reach.

I agree that Huff is great. That's the reason he won't get into our range. We also don't have any ammo to trade up if we even wanted. Besides, there are 10 cb/dbs with 1st rd grades. Some good ones will be there at 16.

The last time we had a shot at Huff was the day before the Rose Bowl.

man jimmy williams will be there at 16. he can play corner or safety. if mock drafts showed him going top ten everyone would be hoping hed fall to us. who cares what the draft analysts think, jimmy williams will be an amazing nfl player, and for most of the year he was the thought to be the best defensive player in the draft

Back
Top Bottom