Michael Robinson a possibility? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Robinson a possibility?

TractorTraylor

Did you say steak???
Reaction score
Do you think that theres a chance that we look at taking QB/WR Michael Robinson from Penn St? Given Mularkey's play calling style, he could fit well for the mold of Randle El and wouldnt take a high round pick to get. Definitely intriguing if you ask me...

If I was going to draft a player that is changing positions from QB to WR, I'd rather select Marques Hagans. 5-10, 199, 4.49 speed, good hands, decent route runner, etc.

TractorTraylor said:
Do you think that theres a chance that we look at taking QB/WR Michael Robinson from Penn St? Given Mularkey's play calling style, he could fit well for the mold of Randle El and wouldnt take a high round pick to get. Definitely intriguing if you ask me...
Very slim. Saban seems to like to get playmakers. If we do take Robinson, it will be in the 7th or as a UDFA. 7th round draft picks are almost next to impossible to predict IMO.

Im a PSU grad and ive been at almost every home game over the past 7ish years. Robinson has no real future as an NFL QB and I wish he would have went in as a WR.

Boomer said:
If I was going to draft a player that is changing positions from QB to WR, I'd rather select Marques Hagans. 5-10, 199, 4.49 speed, good hands, decent route runner, etc.

Hey Boomer, what about Reggie McNeil? 6'02" | 205 | 4.32

Boomer said:

You sure Hagans is 5'10"? He seems shorter to me.

MiamiDolphins34 said:
The speedy WR from LSU Skyler Green?(i think)hes really fast and we could get him maybe in the 7th to return kickoffs and use him on trick plays.

:confused: He was never a Qb. The point of the thread is QB/WR's to use as a Randle El type.

Phinanthropist said:
Hey Boomer, what about Reggie McNeil? 6'02" | 205 | 4.32

I think McNeil is going to get a shot at playing QB first.

NorFlaFin said:
You sure Hagans is 5'10"? He seems shorter to me.

He measured something like 5097, which is near enough 5010

that would be a good pick up. He definitly can be a threat, just look at antwaan randel el.:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom