Michael Vick Sued for Giving Woman Herpes/Ron Mexico? (Merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Vick Sued for Giving Woman Herpes/Ron Mexico? (Merged)

RON MEXICO! HAHAHAHHA That is frickin GREAT! I cant wait for the Chappelle skit..

"Cuz Im Ron MEXICO, beeyatch!"

That sucks for the girl, but on the bright side Vick is worth a ton of money after his contract extention.

clear.gif

_dan24 said:
WTF, Ron Mexico? This isn't true is it?

Maybe it is maybe it isnt....GOD!!! What would you do if your little cousin was attacked by Ron Mexico?? God ....... :lol:

So i guess its safe to say that noone can catch Vick in the open field....except HERPES.

What happens down in MEXICO.....stays in MEXICO :roflmao:

MoFinz said:
Maybe it is maybe it isnt....GOD!!! What would you do if your little cousin was attacked by Ron Mexico?? God ....... :lol:

So i guess its safe to say that noone can catch Vick in the open field....except HERPES.

What happens down in MEXICO.....stays in MEXICO :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Mindwarp said:
omg this is aweesome

Ron Mexico

I know. Soon as I saw that, I died. Ranks right up there with Rod Strongo and Lance Uppercut. :tongue:

Falcons: Vick being sued

http://www.fanball.com/fb/index.cfm

THE NEWS

Falcons' quarterback Michael Vick is being sued by a Georgia woman on negligence and battery charges. Sonya Elliot, a 26 year-old health care worker, claims that she was infected with herpes after having an unprotected encounter with the NFL star, according to The Smoking Gunn website. Elliot claims that Vick later apologized for not warning her about his alleged medical condition. She added that the league's highest paid player also uses the alias "Ron Mexico" when he seeks testing or treatment.

OUR VIEW

Well, this certainly brings new meaning to the Michael Vick Experience. :roflmao:

Anyone want to bet with me that Vick may rush for over 2,000 yds this season? I doubt anyone will want to tackle him now. :lol:

Yea, I saw this the other day and thought, man Herpes, too many women and no protection, he was asking for this lawsuit.

MDFINFAN said:
Yea, I saw this the other day and thought, man Herpes, too many women and no protection, he was asking for this lawsuit.
and the women were asking for it as well.

Back
Top Bottom