Michigan vs. Notre Dame | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michigan vs. Notre Dame

Majpain said:
Err You mean Quinn threw it high and WR couldnt catch it so they bail ND out?

Whatever you say dude. Quinn is the worst QB ever, ND is horrible and you are always right. Happy now?

Motion said:
Wow, ND is not a top10 team.

Sorry Don.... But they look terrible today.

Cant argue with the truth. I havent seen the offense look that bad since Bob Davie tried to run the option

DonShula84 said:
Whatever you say dude. Quinn is the worst QB ever, ND is horrible and you are always right. Happy now?

Just telling you what I saw...

:tantrum: I honestly don't know what Quinns deal was, he couldn't have hit the broad side of the barn to save his life. First pass he throws is an int, and yes, it was his fault.

bjchit said:
:tantrum: I honestly don't know what Quinns deal was, he couldn't have hit the broad side of the barn to save his life. First pass he throws is an int, and yes, it was his fault.

He was horrible today, but that int wasnt his fault. Hit Carlson right in the hands, what more do you want?

DonShula84 said:
He was horrible today, but that int wasnt his fault. Hit Carlson right in the hands, what more do you want?

still wasnt a great throw. threw it to hard, high and behind him. a lot of WRs in the NFL wouldnt come up with that catch.

DonShula84 said:
What Nappy said.

Back
Top Bottom