Mike and Mike | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike and Mike

Mike Golic is that guy you hate until you meet . . . and then you say, "Oh, he's a nice guy . . . just really ****ing stupid."

Effeminate Mike is a grade-A schmuck. I think he might actually be retarded - sorry Sarah Palin - and he tries to come off as this "nerdy smart guy." I don't care that he likes the Jets. I just hate him.

im pretty sure both mikes predicted us to go .500 this season and finish 3rd in the east.

they also predicted the raiders to have 9 to 10 wins this season.

I don't think they know what the hell they are talking about. greenie's obsession with the jets makes listening almost unbearable sometimes.

I hate Seminoles, They annoy me! Can't wait for Miami game!

I hate hurricanes they annoy me! But I do look forward to the Miami FSU game every year. Always an awesome game. At least we can agree on one team. Go Noles!

I download LeBatard's 5-7PM podcast from the previous day and listen to it on my commute. If I had to listen to those two idiots every day on my way to work, I wouldve run my car into a light post by now.

im pretty sure both mikes predicted us to go .500 this season and finish 3rd in the east.

they also predicted the raiders to have 9 to 10 wins this season.

I don't think they know what the hell they are talking about. greenie's obsession with the jets makes listening almost unbearable sometimes.

I have to be honest with you , don't sleep on the raiders. As much as I hate to admit it they have a good shot of winning 9 games this season. Chargers running game is no longer the greatest thing since sliced bread in the AFC West , Kansas City is still in some serious rebuilding and it's a toss up with Denver. Raiders could actually take that divison if they play up to their potential.

Mike Golic is that guy you hate until you meet . . . and then you say, "Oh, he's a nice guy . . . just really ****ing stupid."

Effeminate Mike is a grade-A schmuck. I think he might actually be retarded - sorry Sarah Palin - and he tries to come off as this "nerdy smart guy." I don't care that he likes the Jets. I just hate him.

These two guys remind of the Mencken quote: "No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public."

Of course they're animated, opinionated schmucks. That's the formula for success in their industry.

I'm sorry, but Mike and Mike are terrible. I would much rather shove broken glass covered in Tabasco up my @ss than listen to those two.

I'm sorry, but Mike and Mike are terrible. I would much rather shove broken glass covered in Tabasco up my @ss than listen to those two.

I actually enjoy listening to them......:rolleyes2:

the day after Miami pounds the jests. :D

Mike and Mike are terrible. From your post, it seems like Greenberg thinks there is a lot of hype around Henne? Uh yeah...

I listen to Mike / Mike in the morning about 50% of the time. They don't bother me. Obviously by the season predictions, neither are huge fans of the Fins, which is fine by me. BTW, I cannot stand Doug Gottlieb.

Back
Top Bottom