Mike and Mike | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike and Mike

milldog

Starter
Reaction score
I know some here don't like these guys but I listen to these ******* everyday and, say what you will, they make my morning commute pretty funny. Now I know Greeny loves the Jets and would probably blow Revis to get him into camp but today they were talking about the Dolphins and he said he thought we have a great team and if Henne lives up to the hype, they could be really good. Although he's normally a homer, he gives props, which I give him respect. I'm stoked were kinda under the radar a bit, no shows about fat people, etc. Can't wait for tommorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
he also said that he would take Sanchez over Henne and that it isn't even close. Apparently, being drafted high is far more telling of NFL success than on-field performance.

I actually don't mind either of them. Sure Greeny likes the Jets but he's not a complete *** imo.

To be honest , I prefered the local sports radio station in Jacksonville over Mike and Mike.

He's a homer all the way!! Just another reason you have to wish the Jets crash and burn to hear that turd whine on air!!

Somehow they don't really bother me, but then again I listen to sports radio all day on my portable XM/Sirius player. And I listen to Colin, then Van Pelt, and usually a bit of tired *** Evan Cohen and his boys. I don't even like most of what he says and especially despise his love of the Mets, but somehow I get off on how upset he gets over and over, year after year. Guess you'de say I'm addicted to sports and what's funny is I really love music!

not sure if they are truly under the radar anymore. seems to be a bunch of national attention these days

not sure if they are truly under the radar anymore. seems to be a bunch of national attention these days

Well maybe not entirely under the radar due to our offseason moves, but a lot of broadcasters think we might be a little too young and inexperienced on D. And were not on HBO or have a QB named Brady or Manning. I think a lot of us Dolfans expect a lot this year and I think we'll get what we came for. I expect BIG things this year. Fortunately most think were 2nd or 3rd in our division and I kinda like that!

at least you guys are having to put up with the media in Oklahoma City they are worshiping Rex Ryan like he was a God. I sure Hope Crowder pisses ole Rex the fat *** Ryan off.

I have a hard time listening to anyone associated with ESPN.

Back
Top Bottom