Mike Gandy, OT | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Gandy, OT

Elliott 1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/players/mikegandy/profile?id=GAN127935

This guy did not re-sign with the Cardinals. He was the starting LT during the Warner years.

He was never very good, but he would make an excellent veteran backup.

No doubt his asking price would be exorbitant, but I think we are kinda desperate here.

Does any one know if this guy is healthy, or if he is even looking for a job??????????

I think he's pretty much out of it at this point. Too old, and too deteriorated.

http://www.nfl.com/players/mikegandy/profile?id=GAN127935

This guy did not re-sign with the Cardinals. He was the starting LT during the Warner years.

He was never very good, but he would make an excellent veteran backup.

No doubt his asking price would be exorbitant, but I think we are kinda desperate here.

Does any one know if this guy is healthy, or if he is even looking for a job??????????

I don't know if he's healthy now or not but Arizona did place Gandy on injured reserve after he had sports hernia surgery last December.

I wonder if its a possibilty that if Carey goes down. Jerry would get kicked out to RT and we would start Thomas at Guard..

Hopefully it wont come to that..

I wonder if its a possibilty that if Carey goes down. Jerry would get kicked out to RT and we would start Thomas at Guard..

Hopefully it wont come to that..

Hopefully it wont but performancewise its probably the better alternative to Myrtha or Gardner

Murtha and Gardner have both looked terrible. I hope we can find some better backups at offensive tackle. Has Gardner ever lifted weights in his entire life?? He is built like a basketball player and looks like he weighs 270 pounds. He has no strength and gets pushed around all the time.

Yea I remember you saying that about Jerry..it is his natural posistion..Not ideal, but gotta do what you gotta do..

Well actually I was talking about Mike Gandy being a decent suggestion. But John Jerry moving to RT in the event of an emergency is also a decent suggestion, and might even be the most likely scenario.

Well actually I was talking about Mike Gandy being a decent suggestion. But John Jerry moving to RT in the event of an emergency is also a decent suggestion, and might even be the most likely scenario.

My bad

Having a rookie G play RT sounds like a pretty desperate solution. I hope they find some decent vet.

Back
Top Bottom