Mike Gesicki cutup #GetSexy (VIDEO) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Gesicki cutup #GetSexy (VIDEO)

houtz

"guess who's back, back again"
Club Member
Reaction score
Aloha,

As i mentioned before, I'm going to try to continue doing these cutups throughout the week.

Here's a cutup of Dolphins' Tight End Mike Gesicki, who has started to become a playmaker in year two.

Enjoy.

Aloha,

As i mentioned before, I'm going to try to continue doing these cutups throughout the week.

Here's a cutup of Dolphins' Tight End Mike Gesicki, who has started to become a playmaker in year two.

Enjoy.

Again, thank you for sharing. No doubt he's playing better this year.

Aloha,

Enjoy.

Good Job! He def has some pretty nice catches there, hope he builds on it.

He has a big catch radius, no doubt. but, the play where he has a ton of space and runs to contact and is easily knocked out of bounds short of the first down marker is peak Gesicki.

Kid has improved his game significantly. Most impressed by his get off -- seemingly he's

getting up to speed faster! Assume he's done a lot of work on explosion and tightening up his stride...

Obviously has made some impressive catches -- flipping his body in the air to snag the pig!

Given the kids core athletics and work habits his upside is looking pretty good right now!

Do the passes suck or his route running.
Always seem to contort himself to make catches.
I still want to see him and Smythe contribute.

Hope we continue to use him. Between Gesicki, Williams, and Parker we have some big bodies for our passing game.

And would you believe some people want us to use the Steelers or Texans pick on WR?

With Wilson and Grant in the stable, we can afford to target a smaller quicker WR in the later rounds. We don’t need a prototype WR right now.

We need a prototype DE, OT, C, G, CB2, S much more.

Should help out a rookie QB if his main skill guys are versed in the offense already so I’d like to see Williams, Gesicki, Parker and Walton.

RB, WR, TE.....I’d like to add one of each but not on the first two days of the draft. Withou coming close to breaking the bank we can probably add quality depth through free agency at those spots.

Do the passes suck or his route running.
Always seem to contort himself to make catches.
I still want to see him and Smythe contribute.

Passes suck.

His body control is impressive.

His career could still go either way.

TBD

Has to get more consistent with using his size. Had a few nice gaines that could have been more but he got taken down by a CB. But yes he I'd looking better

Back
Top Bottom