Mike Gesicki cutup #GetSexy (VIDEO) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Gesicki cutup #GetSexy (VIDEO)

Yes, he has improved this year, but I still think the lack of balance on contact, his ability to play through contact, and his lack of fluidity are going to limit how well he does. This reminds me a little of Ballage highlights...guys who are physical freaks with have splash plays from time to time and can create great highlights, the issue is consistency and what they do the other 40 or so snaps a game.

The bar he set as a rookie was very low for a high 2nd round pick..

So he’s got a ways to go to get to average as a receiver..scoring and run after catch ability is lacking..

In no way shape or form is he a tight end imo..

He can play above the rim unlike any other player with his height, vert and hands so our QBs need to understand that.

It's almost as if people tried to say that it generally takes a little bit for TE's to mature into the position from college.

He’s only going to get better!
Also for the posters....But But But!

So sad...

And would you believe some people want us to use the Steelers or Texans pick on WR?

With Wilson and Grant in the stable, we can afford to target a smaller quicker WR in the later rounds. We don’t need a prototype WR right now.

We need a prototype DE, OT, C, G, CB2, S much more.

Should help out a rookie QB if his main skill guys are versed in the offense already so I’d like to see Williams, Gesicki, Parker and Walton.

RB, WR, TE.....I’d like to add one of each but not on the first two days of the draft. Withou coming close to breaking the bank we can probably add quality depth through free agency at those spots.

Right. WR in round one is a mistake. Williams and Parker are both showing what they can do on the outside and they are creating separation when coming over the middle. Parker has struggled with separation but he is improving this year. I really want them to use Gesicki more. That trio could be good value moving forward. If they decide to keep Parker after next year there is no way he is getting a fat check. Keep the position low cost and spend elsewhere.

Agree with with those positions. I think they go C in round 1 if Biadasz is there with the Houston pick and either add a G in FA or draft a G in the middle rounds. Really depends on Boehm next year. If they keep him at RG then we need to find Kilgore's replacement. If they want to play him at C then maybe they can find another Boehm and make a trade for a late rd pick.

They need to use a high pick on a CB2 and get a quality third boundary in FA. One injury to X or the other boundary and we are screwed. Bump everyone else down a spot in the secondary. I would really like to see Okudah here but I don't think that will happen. Absolutely need a safety.

Set the QB up for success. It looks like we have skill players to work with so they need to focus on the line and pass protection.

I think we are on the same page for this evaluation

Back
Top Bottom