Mike Gesicki fiercely stands up for Tua. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Gesicki fiercely stands up for Tua.

E
Oh my

Plenty of people around here bash our starting QB but will state they “want him to succeed” - you may be familiar with them.

that clearly isn’t the vibe we’re getting here with Delvin. I’m sure he wants the Dolphins to be a great team but probably just with someone else at the helm
Exactly! The biggest LIE on Finheaven is “I hope I’m wrong”. Nobody wants to be wrong. Being right about an evaluation on a silly fan message forum is waaayy more important to some posters than the team winning. Sad IMO! In the grand scheme of things being right about Finheaven posts is less then meaningless. BUT there is nothing more exhilarating then being right.

Absolutely, a long armed, big handed, 6'6 kid with a 41.5" vertical and 4.5 speed at 250 lbs. and is exceptionally good at high-pointing the ball and coming down with contested catches ... who in the hell can match up with that one on one??!?!?!!??!? Nobody! So, absolute monster of a mismatch TE ... goal line gold, 3rd down easy-mode, seam nightmare, and coverage pattern wrecker. Only bad OC's really want that guy in blocking most of the time.

Like Wildeyes Gase?

Sweetheart of a guy though. Great interviewer. Smart. Thoughtful. Kind. He'll be a great college football analyst ala Tim Tebow.
I hear there is still room on Josh Allen's jock strap, go hang there, good place for you 😂😂

Gesicki missed one game. Good quarterbacks elevate the play of the receivers around them.

Unfortunately, Tua's play outside of the pocket and ability to create (massive part of the modern day NFL) is so poor, he couldn't elevate the play of the receivers around him. They've now stacked the receiving core around him. That'll somewhat offset his abilities or lack thereof outside the pocket. However, the best teams have both. We ain't that.

View attachment 77317
just stop

E

Exactly! The biggest LIE on Finheaven is “I hope I’m wrong”. Nobody wants to be wrong. Being right about an evaluation on a silly fan message forum is waaayy more important to some posters than the team winning. Sad IMO! In the grand scheme of things being right about Finheaven posts is less then meaningless. BUT there is nothing more exhilarating then being right.
I hope I'm wrong, but I think you're right

Back
Top Bottom