Mike Gesicki: Made NFL GREATEST TE plays in history! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Gesicki: Made NFL GREATEST TE plays in history!

Look, if you’re wondering if someone is a good player or not, you could do worse than just seeing how they’re treated by Chris Grier and assuming the opposite.

We’ve opted not to extend Gesicki and Ogbah, resisted paying Xavien, and are trying to replace Tua. They’re probably the four best players on the team.

Meanwhile, we gave Jerome Baker a bazillion dollars (he’s terrible), gave Will Fuller $11.5 million (terrible would be an improvement), and gave Jacoby Brissett $7.5 million (he’s Jacoby Brissett). Jesse Davis is our highest paid OL.

We’d be the best team in the NFL if we just harnessed the power of Grier by doing the exact opposite of everything he recommends.

ANU you don’t have to make snide little comments any time someone talks about him.

Pay Me GIF

I think Mike G is important as this offense develops. His catch ability plus the Landry like fire is motivating. Other than Waddle, I don't really see that in our guys.

I think Mike G is important as this offense develops. His catch ability plus the Landry like fire is motivating. Other than Waddle, I don't really see that in our guys.

Pretty much!

P.Williams, Fuller, and D.Parker are pretty much the same type of players. Hardly ever available!

Get more guys like Gesicki and Waddle!

I think he is gone next year. He is a very dependable target but I am not sure if TE will be high on our priority list next year.

The TE position is over-saturated on this team which doesn't help his chances of being resigned but I wouldn't be opposed for the right price.

Back
Top Bottom