Mike Himerdinger named Jets OC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Himerdinger named Jets OC

FireWrongstedt

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Just said it on Mike and the Mad Dog and they played a sound bite of Himerdinger about taking the job. I don't have a link but it's official- check out gg.

who is the front runners for our Coordinator jobs?....just asking

Linehan from the Vikings is the frontrunner for our job.

That was really quick for them to make a change like that. I bet the jet fans are very happy about this situation. Does anyone know what paul hackett is going to do?

and whoo is the front runner for the D job

I have no idea who the frontrunner for the defensive job is....

it is a shame that bates wont stay on and be the d coordinator for us... I think him and saban would be good together.

AJFins87 said:
Linehan from the Vikings is the frontrunner for our job.

That was really quick for them to make a change like that. I bet the jet fans are very happy about this situation. Does anyone know what paul hackett is going to do?
Hackett is a terrible coordinator, was also when he was with Kansas City too. Hopefully, he'll become the O-coordinator for the patsies, watch all the creative offense vanish down the Toilet bowl.

I really dont think that belicheck would be that dumb to make a stupid move like that. The pats front office is going to be hurting this offseason. With Weis already gone to Notre Dame, and Crennel most likely going to the BRowns for the head coach spot, I wonder how they are going to do next year.

Back
Top Bottom