Mike Hull Re-signed. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Hull Re-signed.

meh...In a nutshell, he's what's wrong with the Dolphins. A guy good enough to make NFL coach believe he's a player but he's always a step too slow.

Honestly this kinda shocks me. These special-teamers and backups are exactly the type of player we are likely to flood the roster with, but younger and probably with more potential. If he makes the roster I'll either be very surprised if he makes the roster because he's not a young guy with potential, or I'll be very disappointed that despite the talk of a fresh start, this is going to be just another patch-job.

While I like the guy and have been in favor of keeping him in the past … I'm hoping we move on from him this year.

Keep in mind people that we lost a couple of good ST's players this off season including Bolden. We're making a bit too much of this. He's just a ST's player and might get a snap on defense if we have a ton of injuries. Nothing more. I'm not the biggest fan of our FO but I doubt they're counting on him to put us over the top.

We already know what Mike Hull is. Technically sound and slow as **** and thus inconsequential.

Players will be signed and come to camp, will say he is a terrible player and so on, some will get hurt-some will get released.. and the remainder will stick around the bottom of the roster and play some here and their on ST or bounce off and on the roster and PS.

Inconsequential basically- its a body at a cheap price, no one is hoping he plays in base D, thus why he was brought back so cheap.

I don't even know what we're discussing. He's 27. He's cheap. He has experience . And, more importantly, he's breathing. As regurgitated- a body. The tackling dummies don't hit back. If it's got a pulse, is young and cheap, bring it into camp.

If you look at our roster and think Mike Hull is a problem, you're not looking hard enough or maybe looking way too hard. Much bigger fish to fry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom