Mike Irvin aka. The Most Annoying TV talking head? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Irvin aka. The Most Annoying TV talking head?

jaketaylor

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Does anyone else think that Irvin (the new additition to ESPN NFL Countdown) is the most annoying, innept analyst that there has ever been?

Originally posted by jaketaylor
Does anyone else think that Irvin (the new additition to ESPN NFL Countdown) is the most annoying, innept analyst that there has ever been?

most annoying analyst...yes, him and Jerry Glanville tie.

I'm going over to Irvin's house for a lil Monday Night Eightball next week, wanna come?:D

Re: Re: Mike Irvin aka. The Most Annoying TV talking head?

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

most annoying analyst...yes, him and Jerry Glanville tie.

I'm going over to Irvin's house for a lil Monday Night Eightball next week, wanna come?:D

Now Thats funny!!
:D

Trying to listen to Irvin with all of the antics makes me tune away from ESPN Countdown. And it was once said that there would be nobody more annoying then D. Sanders (CBS).

Re: Re: Re: Mike Irvin aka. The Most Annoying TV talking head?

Originally posted by jaketaylor

Now Thats funny!!
:D

Trying to listen to Irvin with all of the antics makes me tune away from ESPN Countdown. And it was once said that there would be nobody more annoying then D. Sanders (CBS).

the whole CBS cast(with respect to Danny) is annoying as ****...jim nantz is a tool

I think Irvin is great with all of his off the wall sheet. CC you are Frosty the Snowman, aren't you??:D :D :D

Originally posted by VictorVonCrunk
I think Irvin is great with all of his off the wall sheet. CC you are Frosty the Snowman, aren't you??:D :D :D
gotta love the White:D ..I think I'll booch tonight;)

I think Irvin is alright. If you add a crazy black man to the mix to anything talk related and it's great :lol: . I can just picture him doing a Scarface on the desk :goof: .

On a sidenote..

CW, you should be kicked in the face for doing eightballs ;).

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
I think Irvin is alright. If you add a crazy black man to the mix to anything talk related and it's great :lol: . I can just picture him doing a Scarface on the desk :goof: .

On a sidenote..

CW, you should be kicked in the face for doing eightballs ;).
Xo...try some good **** and you'll be a fan too...take advantage of the resources dude...Miami has the highest quality(yayo) at the cheapest prices...only runs ya 100-120 an eightball here(good ****)...up north it'll go as high as 210:eek:

I like the weed up north better though...I'm also trying to find a relatively cheap hydroponics system:cool:

Honestly I would have liked for ESPN to keep Sharpe, but Irvin is fine.

The best pre-game shows are as follows:
1. The NFL Today
2. Sunday NFL Countdown
3. FOX NFL Sunday
4. That old CNN/SI show
5. Whatever piece of you know what Fox sports throws out this year

I don't do drugs I just smoke weed ;).

My ex gf is a junkie on that **** now.

You should just get some blueberry bud and grow that.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
I don't do drugs I just smoke weed ;).

My ex gf is a junkie on that **** now.

You should just get some blueberry bud and grow that.

You guys are something else man! :lol:

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom