Mike Kruczek to Interview with the Fins? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Kruczek to Interview with the Fins?

Daunte was always going to stay. Only some fans want to see him gone, but there is a zero percent chance that Daunte is not with the Dolphins in 2007.

How do you know there is zero percent chance?

He took over for the guy that got fired at midseason. Before that he was just the quarterback coach. I believe he was Culpeppers college coach. They ran an offense similar to Camerons because the former corrdinator came from KC and worked under Al Saunders.
now that sounds promising. al saunders should have had a chance at coming to the dolphins the year we went with traitor nick!:shakeno:

Im not too hyped over this guy Arizona's QBs have sucked and Daunte has had problems with reading defenses and not being able to handle snaps. What Qb's has this guy made better?

On a personal note, I had a run in with Kruz at UCF.

As a freshman OL I got my arse handed to me by this LB Rick Hamilton who hit like a mack truck. Kruz saw me get whipped and came running full speed at me as I was picking myself off the ground.

He grabbed my face mask and ripped the helmet off my head, positioned himself nose to nose with me and screamed "DON'T EVER GET BEAT LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF ME AGAIN!"

He then tossed my helmet and stormed off.

I could have pulled a Manny Wright right then and there but somehow I didn't! :lol:

you just sold me on him right there

Rumor has it that Mike Kruczek is flying down to Miami and will be interviewing with the Fins...

I dont have a link right now... but I will post one if I find one.

He was UCF's coach before George O'Leary took over. Since then, he was the Arizona Cardinals QB coach/OC...

I'm not about to get excited over any coach that worked in Arizona but Cameron is going to be calling the plays and coaching the QB's so it's not really a tragedy either.

I remember seeing a piece on ESPN early in the season that showed him working with Leinart, and I was impressed with him back then. We could do worse.

As a freshman OL I got my arse handed to me by this LB Rick Hamilton who hit like a mack truck. Kruz saw me get whipped and came running full speed at me as I was picking myself off the ground.

He grabbed my face mask and ripped the helmet off my head, positioned himself nose to nose with me and screamed "DON'T EVER GET BEAT LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF ME AGAIN!"

I could have pulled a Manny Wright right then and there but somehow I didn't! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I met Kruczek a couple of times at the UCF Coaches tour luncheons. He's always sporting the super bowl ring he got with the Steelers and comes off a little pompous.

I always thought he was a really good Offensive Coordinator though - but he lost the team as a head coach.

I think he'd be a really good fit as QB coach...

Two QBs he made better: Daunte Culpepper in college, and Leinhart laat year. One plays on our team and is looking fo rsome sort of guidance as how to get back to his normal self.

PS: Most people with a Super Bowl ring are pompous. That's what happens when you win one.

Sorry I didnt respond in this thread, my internet went out yesterday. I heard the rumor on a UCF message board on Rivals.com. They didnt have a link, and I am having trouble posting over there right now.

I dont think he would be brought here as an OC... but I think QB coach is a very strong possibility.

Back
Top Bottom