Mike Kruczek to Interview with the Fins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Kruczek to Interview with the Fins?

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
Rumor has it that Mike Kruczek is flying down to Miami and will be interviewing with the Fins...

I dont have a link right now... but I will post one if I find one.

He was UCF's coach before George O'Leary took over. Since then, he was the Arizona Cardinals QB coach/OC...

Interseting. Hope it is true, because I want the staff finished as soon as possible.

May I ask where you heard this rumor?

I read this on John Clayton's blog on ESPN Insider...the only thing I don't like about him is that he's coming from AZ. I'd rather not have any coaches from AZ.

Interesting, wonder if this means Daunte is staying? He was HC when Daunte was at UCF wasn't he?

He took over for the guy that got fired at midseason. Before that he was just the quarterback coach. I believe he was Culpeppers college coach. They ran an offense similar to Camerons because the former corrdinator came from KC and worked under Al Saunders.

Rumor has it that Mike Kruczek is flying down to Miami and will be interviewing with the Fins...

I dont have a link right now... but I will post one if I find one.

He was UCF's coach before George O'Leary took over. Since then, he was the Arizona Cardinals QB coach/OC...

Wow!

There's a blast from the past.
He was also OC for UCF under Gene McDowell before getting the HC position.

What's intereting about this is his history with Culpepper.
He was very hands on in working with Culpepper while he was at UCF and was the one I was told that made the decision to "simplify" things in the offense so Culpepper could excel more at what he's good at.

Since Cameron is the one that's ultimately responsible for the play calling there's really no risk here and a benefit of hiring someone who could help Culpepper return to some level of success hopefully.

Actually the hire may be just for the QB coach position and that would be a major plus in trying to salvage Culpepper IMO.

Where'd you hear this Nasty?

On a personal note, I had a run in with Kruz at UCF.

As a freshman OL I got my arse handed to me by this LB Rick Hamilton who hit like a mack truck. Kruz saw me get whipped and came running full speed at me as I was picking myself off the ground.

He grabbed my face mask and ripped the helmet off my head, positioned himself nose to nose with me and screamed "DON'T EVER GET BEAT LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF ME AGAIN!"

He then tossed my helmet and stormed off.

I could have pulled a Manny Wright right then and there but somehow I didn't! :lol:

I like this move. Alot, I am an MBA student at UCF and most former players I come in contact with pull for Kruczek. And he can be an OC/QB doing what he knows best, football, offense and Daunte Culpepper. If this happens, Cam is a genious in his attempt revitalize Culpepper.

Coral reefer, I went to high school with Hamilton, I know that hit!

Interesting, wonder if this means Daunte is staying? He was HC when Daunte was at UCF wasn't he?
Daunte was always going to stay. Only some fans want to see him gone, but there is a zero percent chance that Daunte is not with the Dolphins in 2007.

Back
Top Bottom