Mike Martz anyone? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Martz anyone?

Dolphaniac

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Collinsworth called as boring I mean we are too light with our playcalling. We never throw deep or we never take risks. We got to bring some excitement into the game throw deep, risk the damn thing who cares if it gets intercepted as long as we try. Go Pepp throw it deep...........

Look what he did with Kitna...look at his stats

paulomac77

Hoosier Fin Fan
Reaction score
With the weapons the dolphins have on offense they would be one of the most high power offenses in the league with martz calling the shots and the dolphins defense would be 10 times better than the rams defense ever was

Sosa62

Rookie
Reaction score
This is the Wagon I wish to jump on...

I say what the hell, He is an offensive Mastermind and would certainly light a fire under our recivers a$$es. Im still thinking positive on the Culpepper thing. I relly really hope he is getting madd at all the bad hype the media is talking and recovers 110% to slam those rumors back in there faces. Leg injuries are tough but They can be beat... good Luck CPEP and make sure you get that leg right.

I vote for Martz, It was perfect that last season he didnt get any offers hes just waiting for the Miami Job..

Im sorry to ask but what happened to all the

IN SABAN WE TRUST Avatars lmfao Ohwell Lets be positive and get the right guy for the job.

Adrian

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
Im all for Martz. We need some offense. No more Field Goals.

DolfinDave

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I like Martz from an offensive standpoint. He has been a very good offensive coordinator. But I am not sold on him as a head coach. The Rams really abandoned the running game when he took over as head coach and their defense never improved during his time. Those two things really worry me. You have to be able to run the ball at least effectively, if not well. And while our defense is good, can he maintain it and keep it playing at a high level, especially if he goes pass happy, which might put them on the field more often than a run oriented offense?

trainwreck

ALL PAIN, NO GAIN TRAIN
Reaction score
I thought Martz had health issues and that he was difficult to get
along with....

He is a great offensive mind, but I personally would like a good
young "players coach" with no real health/personality issues..

diego's fins

Starter
Reaction score
martz made kurt warner offensive MVP twice I think. he also created marc bulger out of nothing to be a very good QB. he rejuvenated kitna.
made kevin jones look like marshall faulk.
He also has nfl head coaching experience and has proved he can win many games and get his team to the playoffs(even without good defenses).
Imagine the dolphins with martz taking care of the offense while capers calls the plays for a top 5 defense in the league! to me that formula would be a succesful one.
This is the guy I want to coach this team. He is the best option we have.
The weird thing is that his name hasn't been mentioned at all on tv, radio or newspapers. that makes me think he hasn't been considered yet by the ownership and management of the team. has anyone heard any rumors involving his name???

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Noooooooooooooooooo!

We need a fresh start, unless we get lucky with Cowher or Parcells.

If we wonna go offense, then go Cameron or Whisenhunt.

PHINSfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Remember this guy has serious health issues (has had several coronary angioplasties in the past). Also he has a reputation of not getting along with his players. His personality reminds me of a former dictator we had here. With all that being said, the guy really knows how to run an offense...And he's not a stupid man, so im sure he would figure out how to best utilize Ronnie.

chewski

Starter
Reaction score
Martz and Capers, could be a great fit. Martz has always left the defense alone and handled most of the play calling. And he was not as pass happy as people thought him to be, Faulk still got his carries and rushing stats. Jump start this anemic offense we have.

Top Bottom