Mike Mayock, The Draft Guru......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Mayock, The Draft Guru.........

Might have to get the Good Times intro out of the moth balls if Edmunds AND Rosen both on the board.

I don't think Edmunds lasts that long, but I'd take him over Rosen too. But I'd also take Smith, Fitzpatrick, or James over any of the QB's so...

Might have to get the Good Times intro out of the moth balls if Edmunds AND Rosen both on the board.

I'd do a George Jefferson if we got Edmunds...

giphy.gif

If Rosen:

giphy.gif

Miami couldn't win because QB play was erratic, time to prepare for that scenario, If the QB is there, that should be the pick.

You're right. The QB was definitely at fault for a shitty defense and disastrous offensive line.

Brady is allowed to get rattled because his OL is playing poor, but Tannehill has to go 40/40 for 9,102 yards and 86,956 TDs in a game with Dallas Thomas and Billy Turner on OL for him to become decent in some fans' eyes.

He should throw 80-yard bombs on 3-step drops with Calais Campbell diving at his knees. Anything else is simply pathetic.

Rosen won't play right away and when he does I am not sure he is an upgrade over Tannehill. Since all indications are that Tannehill is healthy and will return this year, IMO, it would be more prudent to draft BPA and take a QB on day 3. In this scenario, my pick would be Edmunds. If Rosen is there, and a team calls to trade up I might consider that if we can get an extra 2nd. and don't have to trade too far back.

P.S. The only QB that I see as an upgrade to Tannehill would be Mayfield. Jackson is intriguing in a trade down. He is dynamic and needs time to develop, but he may not be a fit for a team that must win-now. On-the-other hand, we all might find him exciting to watch (even Ross). I am definitely wishy-washy on Jackson.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom