Mike McDaniel made us forget Brian Flores | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike McDaniel made us forget Brian Flores

Smell will take a few years tbh

smelly hank moody GIF by HULU

Last edited:
Flores = Turd bucket. I hope he never gets another NFL job outside of Pittsburgh, which is the only team he didn’t name in his law suit. He acts like a tough guy but in reality he’s the biggest coward by using his race as an excuse. Btw, Flores you got fired by a black GM. AND you could have actively hired more minority coaches during your tenure with Miami since you’re such a social justice warrior. Give me break! Who’s this clown fooling!!

We have definitely not forgotten about Flores. That podcaster isn’t on here obviously cause every third post reads:

Oh man Tua is amazing and also **** Flores that ****sucker!!

It isn't just the fact that Flores wanted to give up on a talented young QB, it's that he wanted to trade a hard-working MORAL young man for a sexual predator... while claiming to have God-given coaching talent.

McDaniel didn’t make me forget flores......he's actually a reminder of how horrible flores was
I think I’ve said it before, but as much as people despise Ross, it took some stones to fire a guy who was 19-14 over the past two seasons. He deserves credit for finally making a correct decision for this franchise.

I think I’ve said it before, but as much as people despise Ross, it took some stones to fire a guy who was 19-14 over the past two seasons. He deserves credit for finally making a correct decision for this franchise.
well, even a broken clock is right twice a day....lol

Back
Top Bottom